About The Position
Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralised and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
As a Cato Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our customers from deployment and throughout their journey to renewal. In this role you will inspire and support customer adoption and expansion and use your customer facing and technical acumen to lead our customers to success.
Curiosity - you have a desire to truly understand our customers' business needs.
Creativity - you can find a sustainable path to yes.
Empathy - you connect at a human level with our customers and you genuinely care
- Responsible for the health of the assigned accounts and ensure our customers continue to stay and grow with us and realize the full value of their investment in our technology
- Develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders within the customer as well as Cato’s teams (Sales, Customer Success, R&D and Support Engineering)
- Own and orchestrate Cato's post sales motion, including conducting QBRs and managing renewals and upsells
- 5+ year of experience ideally in a Customer Success or sales role at an high growth SaaS software or technology vendor
- Exposure to networking or security software solutions a plus
- Excellent customer communication and presentation skills (ability to clearly articulate to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional and compelling manner)
- Ability to effectively listen and truly understand the customer needs, even if they're not effectively articulated, and find sustainable solutions
- Ability to influence and persuade at all levels and gain a ‘Trusted Advisor’ status with key stakeholders
- Must be very well organized and able to work effectively in a nimble and fast-paced environment
- Effective problem solver, shows ownership and wants to see issues resolved
- Comfortable working within a geographically distributed team for a hypergrowth global organization
- Solid command of the English and Japanese language (written and spoken) with each additional language a plus