About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Team Lead to join our Access engineering group. The team is responsible for testing Cato’s VPN clients which connects users to Cato cloud, on multi-platform environments. In this role, you will be working closely with development teams, automation teams, product managers, researchers, and others.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Test strategy - constant effort to improve Automation tests coverage and efficiency
- Test planning – with a deep understanding of the product design, work with team members to plan tests of new features.
- Test execution – Ensure quality of tests execution and development, remove obstacles for efficient team members' work.
- Ensure new features are released in quality and in time
- Contribute to the overall QA-Automation activities as part of Automation staff
- Mentoring of team members, recruitment, team formation.
- 2+ years experience as a QA and Automation Team Lead in agile SW development organizations
- 4+ years experience as an Automation of complex and multi-layered systems
- Hands-on experience with multi-platform endpoint products
- Hands-on coding in java or other OO programming language
- Experience with networking and protocols
- Experience in both functional and performance testing – advantage
- A team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills