About The Position
Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
Cato Networks is looking for a Project Manager- R&D to join the Cato team. In this role, you will be working closely with the Product and Engineering teams to assure efficient planning, execution, and delivery of one of Cato Networks’ product lines.
- Enable the successful delivery of a portfolio of initiatives or features for a particular team or product area.
- Work with software development teams and product managers throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Partner with Product and Engineering to create and maintain short- and long-term plans.
- Monitor projects and roadmap and act to remove impediments.
- Enhance communication and continuity across teams.
- Collect, monitor, and share KPIs with the teams and stakeholders.
- Keep stakeholders informed by enhancing the visibility of development efforts and providing regular insights through metrics, charts, and status reports.
- Act as a problem solver and servant leader.
- At least 3 years of experience as Scrum Master\Product Owner\Project Manager\Delivery Lead or a similar role.
- Solid understanding of software delivery methods, Agile principles and methods, and classic Project Management approaches, and feel confident enough to alternate between them.
- Knowledge of best practices in software integration and delivery.
- Familiar with SaaS/Cloud development and deployment
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Git.