About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service.
We are looking for an experienced Data Automation Team Lead to join our Security Engineering group. The team is responsible to develop the framework and tests of all Security features. In your role, you will be working closely with development teams, Automation teams, product, research, and others.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Support company’s ability to deliver value for customers in high velocity and excellent quality.
- Build & maintain test automation system, covering functional and non-functional aspects of our products.
- Create and review test plans, assure quality standards and best practices, and mentor team staff for high technical and professional standards.
- Lead and continuously re-evaluate test strategy. Adjust for new information, change risks, shifting priorities, and schedules.
- Identify and design tools needed for efficient automated testing.
- Define, set up, and maintain our test automation environments and processes.
- Responsibility for recruiting, training, and mentoring the Automation Engineers in the Scrum teams, designing and reviewing complex code.
- High technical skills and ability to utilize software testing methodologies, processes, and tools.
- 5+ years of experience implementing automated tests for multi-layered products
- 2+ years as a people manager.
- Hands-on coding in java or other OO programming language.
- Familiarity with no-SQL DBs and relational DBs. We’re using technologies such as, Elasticsearch, MySQL, and Redis- advantage
- Experience working with Agile methodologies- advantage.
- Previous role in security/cyber company- advantage.
- Experience with networking and familiarity with network protocols - advantage.
- Experience with one or more of the following: NGFW, IPS, CASB, DLP, RBI – advantage
- Experience with cloud IaaS such as AWS, Azure, and SaaS in general - advantage
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-task environment
- A team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in both functional and performance testing – advantage