About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here
Cato Networks is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to join the Cato team. This role requires you to be a critical part of the front-end team, developing our award-winning, cloud-based proprietary networking and security management solutions.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Lead the design and implementation of the front-end infrastructure. We're using: Modern React, TypeScript, Apollo client, etc
- Be an expert and mentor of our front-end stack, define best practices, mentoring / tech advocating cross teams.
- Performing ongoing research and creating new features and product ideas
- Researching new technologies and adapting them for use in the company’s product
- 5+ years of web applications development in modern front-end framework development (React, Angular, Vue.js, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and software engineering principles
- Architect, design, and develop a complex web application
- Experience with and understanding of different state management solutions (GraphQL, NgRx, Relay, Akita, etc.)
- Ability to self-learn new skills and technologies
- Bsc. in Computer Science from a known university
- Motivated fast independent learner and great at problem-solving
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills