About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here
Cato Networks is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join the Cato team. In this critical role, you will be developing our cloud-based proprietary networking and security management solutions. In addition, you will build applicative infrastructure - this includes developing common libraries, designing micro-service architecture, and establishing best practices.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Architect, design, and develop a complex cloud application composed of microservices.
- Perform ongoing research and prototyping for new features and product ideas
- Research and adopt new technologies
- Develop common software infrastructure used by multiple teams
- Develop our API Gateway (written in Go, uses GraphQL)
- Facilitate Resiliency, Observability, and Performance
- 4+ years of server-side development. We’re using Java, Spring boot, Go, etc.
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and software engineering principles.
- Familiarity with no-SQL DBs and relational DBs. We're using technologies such as MySQL, Postgres and Redis.
- Experience developing microservices in a cloud environment.
- Experience with GraphQL - Advantage
- Experience with CI and build tools - Advantage
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python - Advantage
- Familiar with AWS technologies - Advantage
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Able to self-learn new skills and technologies
- Motivated, a fast learner, independent, and great at problem-solving
- Bsc. in Computer Science - Advantage