About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here.
We are looking for a bright and passionate Automation Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. As a member of the Automation Infrastructure team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Infrastructure layer of our Automated tests framework in Java, Ansible, Python, Groovy, and more. Our Automated tests cover all aspects of the product, including complex networking topology, internet traffic and security rules.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Define, design, and implement modules/tools/scripts that will support Automation engineers and developers in Cato R&D
- Design and Improve CI/CD processes
- Provision and manage Cloud and On-Premise labs by code e.g., Ansible/TerraForm
- Define, set up, and maintain our test automation environments and process
- Experience with Java/C# or Python
- Experience in cloud environments such as AWS/Azure
- Experience with Linux Operating system
- Experience in ESX
- Experience working with CI/CD processes and tools
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-task environment
- A team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Academic degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- Enjoying support and improving people’s day to day tasks
- Experience with TerraForm/Ansible - Advantage
- Implementing automated tests for multi-layered products – Advantage
- Knowledge in networking layers 2-3 - Advantage