About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here
Cato Networks is now starting to develop a new security project that eventually will be converted into Cato SASE Cloud.
On one hand, this is a fast-paced project with a small (but multi-disciplinary) team, which feels like a “startup inside a startup”. On the other hand, the project enjoys the support of a stable company and expected to be released to customers soon and on a large scale.
Cato Networks is looking for an experienced Senior Backend Engineer to join the team.
In this critical role, you will be developing cloud based security management solution and also building highly scalable processes for gathering, analyzing and storing data from multiple sensors.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- End to End development from the processing of large scale data and numerous sensors, to web interfaces
- Performing ongoing research and prototyping for new features and product ideas
- Implementing and testing network security enterprise solutions
- Researching new technologies and adapting them for use within the company’s product
- Assisting with planning of micro-services architecture to handle large-scale and security requirements
- 4-5 years of web development. We’re using Java, Go, Play framework, Spring boot, Modern React, TypeScript, Apollo client etc.
- 4-5 years of Java or Go server-side development
- Architect, design, and develop a complex web application
- Familiarity with NoSQL DBs and relational DBs. We’re using Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis.
- Experience with microservices - Advantage
- Proven track record of designing and implementing heavy duty big data applications - Advantage
- Familiar with AWS technologies - Advantage
- Experience with React – Advantage
- Experience with C++ - Advantage
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Able to self-learn new skills and technologies
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and high-paced development
- Motivated, a fast learner, independent, and great at problem-solving
- BSc. degree in Computer Science from a known university