About The Position
Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
Now we’re looking for a Procurement Manager to join our amazing team. This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Develop and implement procurement strategy and processes
- Lead the procurement stages including sourcing, pre-qualification of suppliers, negotiations, contract closure, purchase orders creation and order management
- Responsible for vendor onboarding, maintain vendor relationships and database
- Work as a partner with various departments around the organization, work as a business partner with internal stakeholders.
- Developing cost-effective procurement strategies as well as tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 7+ years of experience in procurement at global tech companies
- Proven experience with purchasing process implementations
- Very strong and proven negotiation skills
- Very strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Proven experience with reading legal contracts and engagements with global vendors
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection, assertiveness, proactivity and accuracy
- Excellent English – writing and verbal
- Highly organized and details oriented
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Service oriented
- Knowledge in NetSuite – an advantage
- Strong Excel skills