About The Position
Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
We are looking for a high-energy, self-driven professional Office Admin to join us!
- Welcome visitors and provide support and direction to guests, candidates, etc
- Own and handle all facility utilities functioning: parking, cleaning, maintenance
- Oversee housekeeping, office operations, and ongoing office administration
- Coordinating with a large number of suppliers, as well as handling orders, invoices, and procurement
- Responsible for room setup for company gatherings, interviews, training support, and processing new hire onboarding and terminations with additional activities as needed
- Provide support for organizing company and HR events - Plan and execute team social & wellness activities: happy hours, holidays, events, and more
- 1-2 years of experience as an Office admin in a startup or the Hi-Tech industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, operate independently and attention to details
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Hebrew & English
- Computer fluency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Capable of working in a fast pace and demanding environment
- Motivated by helping others and are really service oriented
- Team player and known for your constant positive attitude