About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) platform. If you do not know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
We are looking for Information System Analyst to join our excellent IS team. The Information System Analyst will provide 1st tear Support while managing our ticketing system, Zendesk, and other systems like Salesforce. He will assist users on their day-to-day tasks and provide solutions for Product Support, Sales, Marketing, and other departments. You will implement new features and new capabilities to help the company grow fast.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship and join a company that is building an innovative enterprise network and security cloud platform and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – do not miss it!
- Manage user accounts, roles/profiles, and permissions for supported applications. Troubleshoot automation and triggers
- Create new fields/forms/, troubleshoot Integration errors, assist users in creating reports
- Support users on their day-to-day tasks including troubleshooting, data fixes and cleanups, reports, dashboards
- Implement configuration changes and system enhancements based on business requirements while following established development standards and best practices (e.g., creating/updating custom fields, Flows, email notifications, reports, and dashboards)
- Develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders within the Company (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Support)
- 2 years of experience in IS
- Hands-on experience as Admin on one of the following systems salesforce or Zendesk
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and experience supporting web-based applications.
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 or ADM211) - Advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Must be very well organized and able to work effectively in a nimble and fast-paced environment
- Effective problem solver, creative, shows ownership and wants to see issues resolved
- Capable of searching and learning new tools
- Team player
- Fluent in English