About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) platform. If you do not know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
We are looking for Salesforce Business Analyst to join our excellent IS team. The Salesforce Business Analyst will provide 1st tier Support in SFDC and other Information systems. He will assist users on their day-to-day tasks and provide solutions for Sales, Marketing, and other departments. You will collect requirements , provide solutions, implement new features and new capabilities to help the company grow fast.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship and join a company that is building an innovative enterprise network and security cloud platform and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – do not miss it!
- Support users on their day-to-day tasks including troubleshooting, data fixes and cleanups, reports, dashboards
- Define requirements, provide best practice, scalable solutions with focus on user experience
- Manage user accounts, roles/profiles, and permissions for supported applications. Troubleshoot automations and triggers
- Create new fields/forms/Integration, automations (Flows),assist users in creating reports
- Implement configuration changes and system enhancements based on business requirements while following established development standards and best practices (e.g., creating/updating custom fields, Flows, email notifications, reports, and dashboards)
- Develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders within the Company (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Support)
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst role as part of Information System team at a high growth SaaS software or technology Company
- Hands-on experience with salesforce system administration (Sales cloud is an advantage)
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, Flows and custom views – Must
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing best practices and functionality- advantages
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 or ADM211) - Advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Must be very well organized and able to work effectively in a nimble and fast-paced environment
- Effective problem solver, creative, shows ownership and wants to see issues resolved
- Capable of searching and learning new processes and tools
- Team player
- Written and spoken English