About The Position
Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
We are looking for experienced Sales Development Representatives to join our amazing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the company who invented and pioneered the revolution of SASE. You will play a critical role in driving revenue in our defined markets.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and secure cloud platform and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Prospect and qualify potential customers, within an assigned geographic territory, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools
- Develop corporate customer prospects through direct telephone selling and emails
- Work in coordination with Regional Sales Directors, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule presentations
- Weekly review of leads developed, new leads added and any field sales intelligence; keep records and generate reports on all phases of activities
- Keep informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of sales training and self-study
- Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong time management skills
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 3+ years of SDR experience within an intense, fast-paced, goal-oriented startup environment - ideally from a Networking or Security product company
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quotas
- Blend of strategic thinking and tactical implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Outreach, Discovering, or other common SDR productivity tools.
- Ability to travel to Trade Shows when needed (~1-2x /year)
- Native English - Required
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent higher education