About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader with an extensive background in conferences, brand, and demand gen - to oversee execution and planning of live events in the most creative, inspiring way possible. This is a unique opportunity to join and lead a successful team, which runs 50 events/quarter worldwide, and to bring it to the next level with data-driven insights, creative processes, and teamwork.
- Build a repeatable, scalable, and ROI-driven methodology and processes for in-person events.
- Lead a worldwide team of Field Marketers
- Plan and build the strategy, experience, KPIs, and content for in-person event, and regional online activities.
- Develop a 360 experience for our customers, partners, champions and potential clients that will position Cato as a leader in our category, and build a world-class brand for the event we run ourselves.
- Plan a Cato-only conference that will include main stage, tracks, keynotes, networking, booths, expo, cocktails, and other experiences to leverage our brand as a one-of-a-kind conference that people all over the world want to take part in.
- Lead local marketing efforts together with the corporate marketing team for a successful execution, such as: email marketing, design, motion, acquisition, social, operations and more.
- Work with our Sales and partners to reach KPIs that will bring measurable business impact
- 5+ years of conferences building experience, budgeting, yearly planning, and executing. Specific experience in tech companies, or tech-related topics is a major plus.
- Experience in Channel events, joint activities, and MDF requests.
- A true storyteller, highly experienced in crafting original, compelling in-person experiences on conferences and large scale events.
- Data-driven and results-oriented individual, with ownership mentality to lead events execution from start to finish - from crafting the content to briefing email marketing and advertising, speakers’ prep, to the event itself and help the Corp Marketing team to follow up with leads for successful conversation afterwards
- 2+ years proven experience in brand building and messaging, while working together with other relevant stakeholders such as operations, design, motion and others
- Analytical and data decision-making capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, geographically diverse, and rapidly changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to influence
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment