About The Position
Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
Cato Networks is a channel-first company. We leverage our growing ecosystem of partners (Resellers, service providers, system integrators, master agents, sub-agents, etc.) to support our hyper-growing business. Our channel-first mentality drove us to develop a world-class partner portal that serves thousands of users worldwide, an effective partner program, and a unique channel value proposition.
Our growing channel marketing team is responsible for all aspects of Cato channel engagement and interaction, including partner acquisition, onboarding, campaigns, promotions, enablement, outbound and inbound communication, and more.
This remote position is open to candidates based in Europe.
- Maximizing channel-led opportunities through Cato’s channel ecosystem across Europe
- Initiating, planning, and overseeing (A-Z) regional marketing activities
- Channel Acquisition
- Joint activities with key partners, including VARs, MSPs, Master Agents, Sub-Agents
- Winning partner mindshare through promotions, contests, and other gamification-based practices
- Build new and improve existing processes and practices around channel marketing
- Managing the EMEA Channel Marketing budget
- Measure and report the effectiveness of all marketing investments/activities
- Developing cross-organizational tools, campaigns, and programs to increase partner acquisition, improve partner enablement, and drive partner engagement
- Support partners on Cato’s partner portal and maximize engagement with Cato’s sales tools
- Support Cato’s channel team with marketing-related initiatives
- Set the foundations to building and developing the channel marketing team for EMEA
- >5 years of experience in channel marketing
- B.A or equivalent university degree (MBA advantage)
- Experience in initiating and driving (A-Z) marketing activities with clear goals/KPIs
- Experience in managing cross-organizational projects
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation. Marketo – a plus
- An outstanding team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- High Excel proficiency
- Native English speaker
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Reporting to Cato’s HQ in Tel Aviv, Israel, the ideal candidate will be a self-driven and ultra-organized individual