About The Position
Cato Networks is the world’s first SASE platform, the Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a successful growing marketing team of 20 Marketers. This is an amazing opportunity to make Cato Networks history, as our first-ever Localization Marketing Manager in a role that is both strategic and tactical. You will be responsible for the go-to-market in multiple regions (new and existing) identifying local successes, scaling them, and driving the demand gen growth in new territories. If this all sounds like the opportunity that you’ve been waiting for, then we’re excited to hear from you, and begin working together.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Create and lead Cato’s global localization strategy, in alignment with Content and Corporate Marketing strategy`
- Create and manage each step of the global localization process, from creating detailed project plans to execution, leveraging project management and translation management tools, systems and agencies
- Own all non-English marketing collateral, working with internal marketing members to ensure SEO best processes
- Define, track, optimize and report on all localization KPIs, ensuring maximum delivery and ROI
- Focal point for all international vendors (translators, local ad agencies, subject-matter experts, etc.) as well as internal stakeholders, owning all budgets, and ensuring delivery timetables are met
- Relay upcoming localized content to local and regional teams and assess needs, while adapting delivery schedules accordingly
- Explore, assess, and select relevant technology to make the localization and linguistic tasks more efficient, time and cost-effective
- 2+ years managing localization projects and workflows at B2B companies
- 3+ years of direct marketing experience (field or digital)
- Strong internal cross-functional collaboration skills and vendor management skills (Pushing projects with multiple stakeholders from start to finish on-deadline)
- Strong familiarity of cross-cultural differences
- Familiarity with basic website CMS management (WordPress)
- Fluency in one or more EU languages, other than English - Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills