About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join our amazing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the company who invented and pioneered the revolution of SASE. You will play a critical role in driving communication and awareness of our product capabilities and business benefits across diverse channels. As part of the product marketing team, you will also support the sales force in strategic opportunities, competitive intelligence, and customer briefings.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and secure cloud platform and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Be a subject matter expert for the EMEA region on the Cato business and technical capabilities.
- Manage and lead the growing EMEA PMM team
- Lead and own company-wide product launches from start to finish
- Articulate benefits, advantages and differentiation via marketing collateral and in-person meetings, to Cato’s own staff, to enterprise customers and to channel partners
- Develop and create product marketing content, including white papers, eBooks and webinars.
- Review and edit both technical and marketing content (documents and presentations).
- Develop tools to support sales through the deal life cycle
- Perform competitive analysis
- Drive product positioning support related activities owned by other groups (case studies, references, trade shows, events, technical white papers, SE training, etc.)
- 5 years minimum experience as Product Marketing Director or Sr. Manager
- Technical background in networking and/or security from the previous engineering, pre/post sales roles
- Experience with products or cloud services sold to Enterprise IT
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Charismatic, confident, proactive, opinionated, and devoted.
- English – Native, mother tongue
- Other languages – a plus