About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE.
In this critically important role within Cato Networks, the Sales Development Representative- French Speaker (SDR) is typically the “first” sales contact with prospective customers. They are responsible for developing qualified opportunities for Regional Sales Managers and effectively growing the Sales Pipeline to achieve revenue goals. The SDR will leverage various sales and lead generation tools, events, and Marketing campaigns to qualify potential leads for the sales team. The SDR will engage prospects over the phone and email and qualify them for online or F2F presentations.
Position location in Tel Aviv, Israel. Reports to: Manager EMEA Sales Development.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Prospect and BANT qualify potential customers, within an assigned geographic territory, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools
- Develop corporate customer prospects through direct telephone selling and emails
- Work in coordination with Sales Directors, identify potential customers, BANT qualify and schedule presentations
- Weekly review of leads developed, new leads added, and any field sales intelligence; keep records and generate reports on all phases of activities
- Keep informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of sales training and self-study
- Display self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high volume business; strong time management skills
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management
- A French Native Speaker - Must
- Dynamic, high-energy sales professional with 3+ years of SDR experience within an intense, fast-paced, goal-oriented startup environment - ideally from a Networking or Security product company
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quotas
- Blend of strategic thinking and tactical implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, or other common SDR productivity tools.
- Ability to travel to Trade Shows when needed (~1-2x /year)
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent higher education