About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join the R&D team. In this critical role, you will support our growing operation, network, and systems. You will play a pivotal role in administering our internal systems as well as participate in key design decisions. In this position, you can innovate, build best practice processes, and consistently work with new ideas.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Responsible for the company's production environment, including complex architecture with multiple virtual servers, deployments & various cloud technologies
- Manage the availability, latency, scalability and efficiency of Cato Networks services by engineering reliability into software and systems
- Respond to and resolve emergent service problems; build tools and automation to prevent problem recurrence
- Review and influence new and evolving design, architecture, standards, and methods for operating services and systems
- Participate in software and system performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning and demand forecasting
- 3+ year's experience in a similar role as SRE / Devops Engineer
- Solid understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Python or Go.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with IaC tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Solid knowledge in cloud native technologies (Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.)
- Solid knowledge in networking and internet technologies - e.g. HTTP servers, DNS, firewalls, proxies, etc.
- Experience working for SaaS company
- Experience with AWS or other cloud-providers