About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here.
We are looking for a Media and Communications Manager to join our product marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the company who reimagined enterprise network and security and now leads what’s called the SASE revolution. You will play a critical role in expanding Cato’s awareness among journalists worldwide while creating engaging content to attract new customers.
In this role, you will work closely with Cato’s Director of Technology Evangelism to educate the market about the Cato revolution. Your persuasive, organizational, and technical skills will be used to engage journalists and influencers. Your content creation skills will be used to produce, write, and edit blogs, case studies, papers, video testimonials, and more.
This role is virtual and highly preferred to be located in east coast time zone.
- Help lead communication and marketing strategies for product launches and news events.
- Create informative and engaging press releases and related marketing materials.
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
- Manage, edit, and review case studies, customer video testimonials, and internal produced materials for adherence to Cato messaging standards
- Assist in driving PR operations by identifying new media targets, preparing detailed media activity reports, and maintaining PR administration
- Collaborate with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B media relations or marketing
- Outstanding written, verbal, analytical, and communication skills.
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Capable of working well in a team and independently
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Native English speaker; excellent English (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with business tools – Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Optional Skills and Experiences
- Journalism experience editing and producing engaging blogs and articles
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise networking and/or security
- Demonstrated experience in video editing and production
- Multilingual, French or Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications