About The Position
Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
The Product team at Cato Networks is looking for an amazing UX/UI Designer who’s looking to jump on a rocket ship and take a core role in defining and driving the future of our products!
- Create mockups prototypes to articulate interaction designs effectively
- Use data analyses to improve the customer experience
- Iterate through design feedback from internal stakeholders and customers.
- Facilitate usability testing and other UX methodologies.
- Optimize features based on analysis of the competing solutions.
- Work closely with PM team, RnD, and upper management.
- 5+ years experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- Background in user research and data research.
- Experience working on complex B2B products and systems.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools (experience with Figma).
- Understanding of CSS
- Good sense for visual ascetics and familiarity with the latest UI design trends.