About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here.
At Cato Networks, we are rebuilding the network from the ground up as a secured cloud service. We are looking for an excellent and experienced Product Manager that will take a leading part in building the future of our services. As a Management Product Manager, you will be a key member of a team driving the product strategy, feature, and requirements and orchestrating the launch of new and innovative features. You’ll have a massive impact on the company.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and secure cloud platform and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Establish a shared vision for your product across the company while working with cross-functional team members (R&D teams, Sales, Marketing, and highest executives)
- Gather requirements from customers and partners, as well as from internal stakeholders
- Make critical and important decisions with respect to time, features, resources, and quality to meet the business objectives
- Break down strategic product-related goals into actionable tasks and manage the execution of these tasks across all relevant departments
- Defining cross-company KPIs, ensuring every service aspect is instrumented, and delving deep into the data to identify key insights and drive decisions based on them
- 4-5 years of experience as a product manager in a fast-paced B2B SaaS company in the security industry
- Experience in designing APIs
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills
- Experience with designing end to end systems
- High level of UX understanding, and ability to work with UX Experts to create great interfaces and experiences
- Superb English speaking and writing skills
- Computer Science, Industrial Engineering degree, or any equivalent education