About The Position
Cato Networks is looking for an experienced Partner Sales Director to take ownership for Cato’s growing Service Provider Partnerships. The Partner Sales Director will be responsible for establishing, managing, and growing Cato’s presence within existing and new Service Provider Partners. The Partner Sales Director will work in close collaboration with key stakeholders at each of our existing and new service providers with the specific objective of establishing new partnership, as well as, increasing Cato’s sales pipeline, revenue, and market share through partner-driven sales. This will be an individual contributor role to start but is expected to grow into a management role as Cato grows. Cato is a high-energy culture, and we are looking for impact players ready to grow with us.
As the Cato Partner Sales Director, You Will
· Establish, manage, and grow Cato’s presence within existing and mostly new service provider partners
· Identify and target Service Provider partners within your assigned region
· Own responsibility for building, maintaining, growing and reporting on sales funnel in order to achieve/exceed quota
· Grow incremental revenue/sales through the management of sales initiatives
· Recruit, train and on-board new/prospective Partners
· Work with the Partner Sales teams to develop joint account plans to target and penetrate strategic accounts. As needed, support the Cato Networks and/or Partner sales teams to secure client meetings and demos
· Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual partner forecast/pipeline and business activity
· Create, implement, execute and manage marketing and promotional campaigns and activity through each SP partner
· Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews and Quarterly Business Planning Sessions with assigned Partners
· Communicate across multiple departments (sales, marketing, finance, business development, engineering, and operations) to ensure effective account penetration management, and corporate communication.
This is a hands-on role that will require extensive travel across the EMEA territory. A self-starting, get-it-done attitude is an absolute requirement. Success will require a channel sales lead who can balance short-term sales activities with long-term strategic initiatives.
Preference will be given to candidates who can show success building partnerships from a very early stage and have active contacts with relevant decision makers/influencers at target accounts.
This role requires strong communication and collaboration skills combined with a sense of urgency to drive new partner acquisition and partner-led revenue generation with key named partners. The strongest candidates will have prior channel development experience and existing relationships with influential contacts at relevant National partners. The strongest candidates will have experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Additionally, qualified candidates will be able to show:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience recruiting and managing Service Provider partnerships
- Must have relevant experience in SD-WAN, SASE, Networking, and/or Security
- 3+ years of strategic large account management experience
- Proven history of success achieving multi-million-dollar annual revenue targets
- Solid strategic business development, planning and acumen, along with strong tactical implementation sales skills
- Must have the technical understanding and competency to deliver a sales and product training on the Cato software solutions, based around product positioning and client technical requirements
- Excellent Sales forecasting and modelling skills
- Must be able to develop, implement, execute, and manage an annual business plan
- Bachelor's degree required, master’s degree preferred
- Fluency in English