About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
If you are a high-energy, high activity Sales Rep with a track record of success and a keen interest to work with market innovators and thought leaders, join Cato Networks as a Regional Sales Director. We’ve developed network security as a service and secure, global SD-WAN (software-defined WAN) into a single, groundbreaking cloud-native carrier architecture called the Cato Cloud, the world’s first Secure Access Services Edge (SASE) platform. We are well funded from global leading VC’s, lead by recognized innovative leadership and growing quickly as we revolutionize networking and security to meet the critical needs of digital business.
As a Regional Sales Director, you will own a region, generating new business within the territory of New England. In this role you will lead revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage the pipeline, build & execute account strategies, close large enterprise-level deals, and lead customer expansion for our networking and security solutions. You will strategize and engage with enterprise level customer IT executives creating significant impact at a great company while building your sales career. Reporting to AVP East, Americas with 40% travel.
- A true hunter with a strong track record of consistent Enterprise sales overachievement.
- Track record of navigating large, complex deals and consistently achieving and exceeding quota.
- Experienced in vendor technology sales (SaaS, Security, Networking) selling enterprise solutions/services to CISO’s & CIO’s.
- Experience working for up-start, hyper-growth companies.
- Deep understanding of a channel centric go to market approach, skilled at establishing and leveraging new and existing strategic alliance partner relationships.
- A team player, able to work effectively cross functionally with senior management and corporate counsel.
- Skilled at influencing stakeholders with compelling presentation and negotiation styles, successful at building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers.
- Committed to driving issues and contracts to close, demonstrating persistency despite obstacles while conveying a sense of urgency.
- Background or education in engineering is an advantage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.