About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here
We are looking for a Toronto focused Sales Engineer to be a strong technical resource for Cato Network’s field sales force. In this role, you will actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions. You should be skilled at building relationships and explaining technology and product positioning to both business and technical users as well as passionate about understanding technical issues to ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
This role will be located in Greater Toronto Area.
- Responsible for providing technical validation of Cato Networks solutions to prospects
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
- 4+ years of Pre-Sales or Consulting experience working with network and/or cloud security products in a customer-facing role
- A proven track record in software sales
- Comprehensive understanding of networking technology, including: LAN and WAN technologies, Switching and routing, Security (Firewalls and Filtering technologies), Cloud
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong presentation skills and written communication in emails, RFPs, and reports
- Organized, analytical, creative and adaptive in approach and finding solutions