About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist to join our creative and experienced Research team. In this critical role, you will have access to vast amounts of network traffic data and lead the application of data science to security and networking challenges. Utilizing Cato Cloud data warehouse, you will develop new models and algorithms to protect Cato clients worldwide. This is a great opportunity to join a Cloud Network & Security Rocket Ship and take part in the SASE revolution.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Use your analytical skills to perform exploratory analysis, mine insights, and find opportunities in Cato’s global backbone handling dozens TB’s of inter-intra organizational data.
- Develop machine learning models, algorithms and build highly scalable solutions to Ω cybersecurity challenges. For example: design models that accurately detect malicious activity in the network
- Design and architect new capabilities and features to the Cato platform working closely with our engineers and product team to implement your solutions.
- Take initiative - “play” with the data and find new ways of creating value for Cato customers.
- At least 3 years of industry experience in Data Science.
- Security and/or Networking Background - MUST
- Strong working knowledge of data mining / optimization / machine learning algorithms (classification and regression trees, Bayesian models, clustering and dimensionality reduction techniques).
- Experience with Big data technologies and concepts: TensorFlow, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to clearly describe complex concepts.
- Ability to write clean and concise code, ideally in Python.
- Proven experience leading data-driven projects with large data sets from definition to execution.
- Excellent English and communication skills, team player, and innovative mindset.
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Exact Sciences or related fields.