About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
We are looking for a high-energy, talented security analyst to join Cato's Managed Detection and Response team. As an MDR security analyst, you will be responsible for identifying and responding to security threats across the service customers. Using the revolutionary Cato Threat Hunting System, you will hunt unknown threats and enhance hunting capabilities. Using the Cato Cloud data warehouse, you will build logics and signatures to hunt for security threats. In addition, you will be a trusted advisor for the MDR service clients providing insights into their security posture and threat landscape. We believe that this is an excellent opportunity for network security enthusiasts passionate about Network Security, Malware, Threat Hunting, and Threat Intelligence.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Be a Customer Security Advisor - Hunt threats, perform security assessments on customer networks and communicate findings, remediation, and mitigations to customers.
- Be an escalation point for SOC T1 analysts that Investigate, analyze and respond to security incidents.
- Develop cyber kill-chain indications of an attack, hunting heuristics, and logics to improve the ongoing threat hunting process.
- Improve product accuracy and its ability to detect new threats in the ever-changing security landscape.
- Proven hands-on experience in the cyber-security industry.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of networking architecture and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, HTTP, IP Routing, etc.).
- Understanding the cyber-security landscape, common threats and attack scenarios (Malware infection, C&C communication, Drive-by attacks, Phishing, Network scans, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with security technologies such as FW, IPS/IDS, AV, SIEM, End-Point Protection, and network forensics tools.
- Analytic spirit - being able to define a thesis and validate it based on in-depth analysis and technical facts.
- Fluent English with great communication skills.
- Experience with at least one scripting language such as Python or Ruby.
- Advantage – experience with XDR solutions.
- Advantage – experience working in MSSP/MDR providers as Threat Hunter/Security Analyst.
- Team player, responsible, and well-organized.
- Advantage – BSc. in Computer Science, Information technology or Mathematics