About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
Be part of Cato MDR (Managed Detection and Response) team that monitors Cato's customer networks to identify and respond to security threats. Monitor using our high-end threat-hunting system, triage the potential incidents and qualify them. Upon determining malicious activity, report it to the customer using a ticketing system, and recommend remediation actions. You'll follow up with the customer on the remediation progress until the threat is fully remediated.
- Monitor, Investigate, Analyze and Respond to Security Incidents
- Carry out limited incident response for security incidents
- Communicate incidents to customers and advise customers on remediation
- Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes
- Excellent communication skills in English (reading/writing)
- Working in shifts (24x7 – including holidays)
- 1-2 years in Networking Security roles, as a T1/T2 analyst in SOC (Security Operation Center)
- Advantage – experience working in MSSP/MDR providers, delivering security monitoring for multiple customers
- Experience working with SIEM, FW, IPS/IDS, Threat Intelligence solutions
- Knowledge of networking architecture and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, TLS etc.)
- Basic experience in security assessment and incident management
- Understanding the cyber-security landscape, common threats and attack scenarios
- Security Certification – Advantage - CEH, CSA, CompTIA Security+