About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
We are looking for a talented SW Engineer to join our Research and Infrastructure team as part of the Security group. In this critical role, you will be responsible for designing and developing the infrastructure for Cato Security. You will own and develop various systems for Cato’s security operations, such as Threat intelligence sharing platforms, Threat hunting system, and modern big-data solutions to analyze data with high scalability from Cato Cloud’s data warehouse.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- End to End development from the processing of large-scale data, integration with multiple internal and external services, to web interfaces.
- Development of a unique malware-hunting and attack analysis platform that serves our Managed Threat Detection & Response service.
- End-to-end development of content analysis and development platforms for signatures creation by our analysts and security content developers.
- Development of analysis tools and infrastructure to support the team’s research activities
- Building new automation for protocol analysis, based on big-data technologies used by the team.
- 2-3 years of experience in server-side development Java or Python
- 2-3 years of experience in web development using modern frameworks (React advantage)
- Familiarity with NoSQL and relational DBs (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis)
- Experience with big data frameworks (Spark) is a plus
- Deep understanding of software engineering principles
- Experience in Security or Networking - advantage
- Able to self-learn new skills and technologies
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Team player, responsible, well-organized, and initiative mindset
- BSc in Computer Science