About The Position
Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralised and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
We are looking for an intelligent and customer-focused NOC Team Leader to join our team. The NOC team monitors the last mile (ILMM) of Cato’s customers, engages with 3rd party ISP and helps our customers to identify, troubleshoot and solve any networking issue related to their environment.
In this role, you will be engaging with our customers during the onboarding, and as the ongoing customer lifecycle continues. This is an opportunity to join a Cloud Network Security Rocket Ship to take part in making the future of SD-WAN today.
- Lead a team of NOC engineers
- Provide feedback to internal and external queries about the service
- Own and manage customer issues and see problems throughout resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, keeping positive, and “can-do” attitude
- Work directly with R&D and Product Management on customer issues upon full resolutions
- Be a focal point for the customer’s need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions
- Act as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, sales, and finance
- Be a part in building and expanding the company’s Global Support Services
- Bachelor and/or post graduate qualifications in Computer Science and/or IT Management or equivalent experience - preferred
- 2+ years technical support experience
- Technical networking/security experience is required.
- Demonstrated track record of providing world-class technical support for a SaaS platform with multiple offerings and/or with enterprise products to large scale, enterprise IT organisations for mission critical platforms.
- Can effectively prioritise and escalate customer issues and drive rapid resolution while taking full ownership and with focus on customer experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English