About The Position
Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
We are looking for a customer-focused and intelligent Technical Account Manager (TAM) to directly support 1 to 2 customers in a T3 Engineer Level of Product Support. In this role, you will be engaging with our customers during the post-sales process as the ongoing customer lifecycle continues. This is an opportunity to join a Cloud Network Security Rocket Ship and to take part in making the Future of SD-WAN. Today.
This REMOTE position is open to candidates based in the US.
· TAM is a Dedicated Support Engineer that will be the trusted advisor that deeply understanding the customers business and aligning their needs with Cato’s solution
· Own and manage customer issues and see problems through to resolution, this will include troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
· Proactively review and deliver account status in a weekly call with the customer including the review of the planned upgrades and maintenance notifications
· Proactively review the customer account to recommend enhancements to configuration and be the technical focal point for EA sponsorship
· Partner engagement on creation of technical playbooks, documentation, and change control
· Build relationships with the customer in being an extension of their team by providing Cato support, training, and EA & RFE communication management
· Experience with project management and deployments
· Technical escalations point for the customer technical support
· Expected to be available to be on call when contacted by dedicated customer accounts for business impact priority 1 escalations during non-operational hours
· Work with CSM to facilitate QBR sessions
· Mentoring support engineers across the Cato Support Organization
· Contribute to the ever-expanding knowledge and best practices articles on an on-going basis
· Act as a customer advocate working directly with other Cato Departments, this includes engineering, CS/PS, and Product Management on customer issues
· Be a part of building, improving, and expanding Cato’s Global Support Services
· Ensuring keep Cato values are kept by keeping a positive and “can-do” attitude
· 5 to 8 years of combined experience in Support Engineer /Technical Account Manager/Pre-Sales background from systems/network/cloud - Required
· Proven ability to build a strong relationship with the customer in a support or service setting
· Advanced troubleshooting skills with an emphasis on Networking, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and proxy servers - Required
· Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments – Required
· Experience working with a Cloud, SaaS technology provider is a plus
· Familiarity with VPNs, IPSec, security protocols, and standards
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers
· Ownership of an account and knowing the customer
· Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
· Ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work with a globally dispersed and cross-cultural team