About The Position
Welcome to the future of cloud networking and security!
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
Now we’re looking for a visionary and customer-focused Product Support T3 Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be engaging with our customers during the post sales process, evaluation, onboarding, and as the ongoing customer lifecycle continues. This is an opportunity to join a Cloud Network Security Rocket Ship and to take part in making the Future of SD-WAN. Today.
- Own and manage customer issues and see problems throughout resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, keeping positive and can-do attitude
- Work directly with R&D and Product Management on customer issues upon full resolution
- Be a focal point for the customers need, by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with Cato’s solution
- Be the focal point for the customers every need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, sales and finance
- Track & monitor customer status and identify both areas of concern and growth opportunities
- Be a part in building, improving and expanding Cato’s global Support Services
- Experienced Support Engineer (tier 3-4)/Technical Account Manager/Pre Sales background from web/network/information - Security companies - Required
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Networking, TCP/IP, Firewalls and proxy servers - Required
- Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments - Required
- Experience working with a Cloud, SaaS technology provider
- Familiarity with VPNs, IPSec, security protocols and standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with a globally dispersed, cross cultural team