Avoid the Worst Networking Practices with Cato Cloud
- Learn about the worst networking practices Gartner has found across companies.
- Gain practical ways for identifying those practices in your organization
- Hear how enterprises use Cato Cloud to avoid or overcome those worst networking practices
State of the WAN 2018: Too Complex to Ignore
- The major drivers for networking transformation
- The benefits expected and realized by SD-WAN adopters
- Types of security architectures enterprises are evaluating for protecting cloud resources & mobile users
SD-WAN Use Cases and Success Stories
- Improved WAN resiliency, availability and capacity
- A low-latency and affordable MPLS alternative
- Fast, secure datacenter and cloud connectivity for your mobile users
- Securely extending the enterprise WAN to the cloud
2018 Guide to WAN Architecture and Design
- Best practices and key considerations when evaluating existing and emerging SD-WAN and cloud-based services.
- Real life customer examples and network planning strategies to meet today’s global, cloud and mobile-centric business requirements.
Mobile Access Revolution: The End of Slow VPN & User’s Complaints
- How legacy VPN architecture is impacted by the globalization of the workforce and the migration to the cloud.
- How Adroll transformed its VPN-based connectivity & security model to optimize access of its global workforce to multiple, multi-region AWS VPCs.
Delivering on the 6 Promises of SD-WAN
- Challenges in the transformative impact of SD-WAN on your network.
- How a new SD-WAN architecture converges global backbone, firewall as a service, edge and global optimization, & self-service management to reduce the cost & complexity of enterprise networking.
5 Ways to Architect Your WAN for Microsoft Office 365
- What are the 5 architectures for deploying Office 365?
- How the 5 architectures differ with security, performance, reliability, & costs.
- What are the best practices for deploying Office 365 across the WAN?
What SD-WAN Vendors Won’t Tell You About SD-WANs
- What aspects of network performance can SD-WAN really improve?
- Can SD-WAN really reduce WAN costs?
- Why is security still a problem for SD-WAN even though traffic is encrytped?
SD-WAN and Beyond: Critical Capabilities for a Successful WAN Transformation
- Best practices & core requirements for a successful SD-WAN project.
- How the convergence of networking, security, cloud and mobility can uniquely maximize the business benefits of SD-WAN.
The Hype Around Firewall as a Service
- How Firewall as a Service can address several challenges, and what are the required capabilities.
- How Cato Networks protects enterprises in the cloud, simplifies network security and eliminates appliance footprint in remote locations.
Multi-Cloud and Hybrid Cloud: Securely Connecting Your Cloud Datacenters
- Connectivity & security challenges of building a hybrid and/or multi-cloud.
- SpotAd connected its global organization to multiple, multi-region AWS VPCs.
- Real customer examples.
Stop Appliance Sprawl and Traffic Backhauling
- The challenges of appliance based networking and security.
- Considerations for providing direct, secure internet access at remote locations
- How you can connect branch offices and remote locations without the need for dedicated appliances or traffic backhauling.
The Complete Cato Experience
- Everything you need to know about Cato Networks in just 40min.
- Chat with us during the playback.
How to Avoid the Worst Networking Practices With Cato Cloud
Technical debt, manual network changes, network silo-ism and more — the worst practices in networking undermine the agility and increase the costs of today’s wide area networks (WANs). Cato fixes these “worst” practices by converging security into a global, affordable, SLA-backed backbone.
Cato Networks Advanced Security Services
- In-depth explanation of Cato Cloud’s scalability, resiliancy, and built-in DDoS protection.
- Details on current Cato security services that include next-generation firewall (NGFW), secure web gateway (SWG), advanced threat prevention, and network forensics.
The New WAN: Why the Private Internet Will Replace MPLS
- Several technological improvements are converging now to offer a new choice, an SLA-backed global WAN, empowering companies with optimal Internet routing at an affordable rate.
MPLS, SD-WAN and the Promise of SD-WAN as a Service
- The legacy WAN challenges and how SD-WAN addresses those challenges
- The problems with SD-WAN appliances today
- How to benefit from SD-WAN as a Service revolution
Stopping Appliance Sprawl and Traffic Backhaul
- Reduce cost & complexity of connecting & securing remote locations & branch offices, & with mobile users, cloud infrastructure & cloud applications
- Comparison tables looking at the pros vs. cons of appliance elimination
Mobile Access Optimization and Security for the Cloud Era
- The different architectures for connecting mobile users to the cloud
- The pros and cons of each approach using a detailed checklist
- How converging SD-WAN, security, and mobility can benefit your organization
4 Ways to Connect and Secure Your Cloud Datacenter
- How to Solve Networking Problems
- Securing the cloud datacenter
- A cloud security architecture comparison table
AWS vs. Azure vs. Google
- 10 ways to choose the right cloud datacenter for you
- The complete cloud comparison guide
The Internet Is Broken
- Overview of the evolution of internet routing until today
- Explain why today’s internet routing is no longer sufficient
- Dive into a new way moving forward towards a better solution
How to Re-evaluate Your MPLS Provider
- The different approaches to consider when faced with these problems
- Four key network design considerations
- A concise comparison table over MPLS, basic SD-WAN and cloud-based SD-WAN
Switching Firewall Vendors? Drop the Box!
- Pros and cons of replacing existing firewall/UTM appliance with another vendor’s appliance
- How to replace your existing firewall/UTM appliance with a Firewall as a Service solution (FWaaS)
- A concise comparison table of firewall/UTM vs FWaaS
How to Reduce Your Branch Office IT Footprint
- Simplifies hardware and software maintenance
- Removes capacity constraints
- Reduces IT costs
Partner Edition: Switching Firewall Vendors? Drop the Box!
- How Firewall as a Serivce (FWaaS) works
- A concise comparison table looking at whether FWaaS is right for your service and customers
- The five key benefits for MSSPs
MPLS, SD-WAN, Internet and Cloud Network
- Help understand the trade-offs for your ‘Next Generation WAN’
- Look at different connectivity, optimization, and security options for the next generation WAN
- Gain a complete understanding of the legacy WAN, SD-WAN, and a Cloud-based, secure WAN connectivity
How to Re-evaluate Your Network Security Vendor
- Why should you re-evaluate your network security vendor
- When should you re-evaluate your network security vendor
- What to consider when evaluating current and future vendors
Pharmaceutical Leader DSM Replaces MPLS with Cato Cloud, Cutting Costs While Quadrupling Capacity
As with many enterprises, the IT team at DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals (DSP) grew tired of the limitations of MPLS. As the applications’ capacity requirements grew, increasingly the MPLS service was becoming congested.
FDMG Cuts Costs, Revolutionizes Mobile Experience by Replacing MPLS and Mobile VPN with Cato Cloud
For years, enterprises connected locations via wide area networks (WANs), and remote users via concentrators and other remote access technologies. Keeping networking and remote access separate might have made sense when offices were the rule, and mobility was the exception, but in today’s mobile world, such distinctions only complicate mundane IT tasks.
Manufacturer Replaces MPLS with Cato Cloud, Improves Performance and Security
As companies embrace the cloud, the classical hub-and-spoke configurations of MPLS often prove to be too rigid and ineffective. The automotive component manufacturer, a metal forming specialist, was no exception.
Sanne Group Replaces Internet and MPLS, Simplifying Citrix Access and Improving Performance with Cato Cloud
How do you provide remote offices with the same responsive, easy-to-use network experience as the corporate headquarters without purchasing an expensive, managed MPLS service? That was the challenge facing the Sanne Group.
Paysafe: Replacing Global MPLS Network and Internet VPN with Cato
With mounting costs, deployment problems, & users complaining about being unable to access all of their network resources when visiting company locations, Paysafe IT knew it needed to find an affordable alternative to MPLS…
Stratoscale: Boosting Throughput 8X with Cato Cloud
When throughput across Internet-based VPNs proved insufficient for its remote developers and MPLS services were far too expensive, Stratoscale turned to Cato Networks for help….
Arlington: Replacing Carrier-Managed SD-WAN Service with Cato
With a tight IT team and an expensive MPLS network, Arlington Orthopedics needed to a way to reduce costs and meet the needs of a growing business. Read how Cato helped them achieve both…
Humphreys: Replacing SD-WAN Appliances with Cato Cloud
When MPLS proved too expensive to connect an office in Uruguay and SD-WAN appliances proved too complex, Humphreys turned to Cato for help.
Alewijnse: Replacing Global MPLS Connectivity with SD-WAN
A global engineering company, Alewijnse, relied on MPLS and Internet services to connect locations across Europe and the Asia Pacific. But as MPLS costs grew and deployment windows shrank, Alewijnse needed a more agile, less expensive solution. Here’s how Cato helped…
Pet Lovers: Building an SD-WAN Across 100+ Stores
With 100+ locations, ease of deployment was critical for Pet Lovers to successfully secure and connect its stores. Deploying firewalls or UTM appliances at each site wasn’t feasible that’s when the company turned to Cato for help…
AdRoll: Transforming Mobile Access for Contractors with Cato
Learn how changing the way you connect outside contractors can improve security and application performance from this leading marketing technology firm.
Sun Rich: Converging Security & SD-WAN with Cato Cloud
This foodservice provider was drowning in cost and complexity until the IT team replaced the MPLS service, WAN optimization and SD-WAN devices, routers and firewalls with Cato Cloud.
Fisher & Company: Slashing MPLS Costs and Improving WAN Performance
Read how Fisher & Company, a leading manufacturer, replaced a global MPLS network with Cato and saved 95% on its annual costs, doubled its bandwidth, and eliminated the complexities of MPLS — all without sacrificing on quality.
Worldwide IT: Eliminating Appliance Sprawl
Managed IT Provider eliminates appliance sprawl and improves security capabilities with Cato Networks. Read this free Case Study to see how…
A Global Manufacturer: Cloud Migration Drives Global WAN Overhaul
A company based on full mesh VPN tunnels over the internet between commercial firewalls was turning to the cloud, which required backhauling to be re-engineered in a cost-effective and low risk manner. See how Cato Networks came to the rescue…
Love, Bonito: Appliance Elimination Simplifies Security
With more mobile and remote users, retailer Love, Bonito had to find an alternative to firewall and UTM appliances…
Blender: FinTech Drops the Box
With plans to add more remote branches in the New Year, Blender decided it was time to shed management and maintenance of firewall appliances and move to centralized network provisioning and security…
Universal Mental Health Services: Firewall and MPLS Elimination
With 13 locations and hundreds of employees, Universal Mental Health Services made the inevitable decision to eliminate their branch firewalls and MPLS services with Cato Networks…
Security Software: Opening Offices in Days Without Compromising Network Performance
Deploying new sites quickly and guaranteeing performance isn’t a good fit for . MPLS or the Internet. See how one security software company solved the problem with Cato.
Optimize Office 365 with Cato Networks
- This demo shows how Cato’s SD-WAN optimizes global access to Office 365 by using multi-segment optimization, optimal path selection, active/active link aggregation, and forward error correction.
How to Stop WannaCry with Cato
- This demo will walk you through a step-by-step process demonstrating how you can stop attacks like WannaCry/WannaCrypt from happening by using Cato Networks
SLA-Backed Global WAN
- Cato Networks uses its SD-WAN, SLA-Backed Backbone and integrated security stack to deliver a reliable, secure and affordable global connectivity to businesses.
Multi-Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Integration
- Securely connecting your cloud datacenters to your WAN
Connect Mobile Users to Multi Cloud Datacenters
- A simple and secure access to multi-cloud infrastracture
- Connect all mobile users, using any OS and any device
Cato Management Application
- Cloud-based & enterprise grade secure network for your business
Cato’s SD-WAN Demo
- Secure and optimized SD-WAN
- MPLS augmentation