Cato Cloud Deep Dive
- Onboard new sites
- Configure network routing and Internet security policies
- Set up failover configuration
- Manage a global SD-WAN
- Secure and protect users without security appliances
- Monitor and troubleshoot with real-time analytics
SD-WAN Drivers and Success Stories
- Improve WAN resiliency, availability and throughput
- Gain a secure and direct access to the internet
- Set up an SLA-backed yet affordable alternative to MPLS
- Deliver MPLS and mobile users fast, secure datacenter and cloud connectivity
The Dark Side of SD-WAN: Last and Middle Mile connectivity, Security, and Management
- Learn the key planning considerations when migrating to SD-WAN
- Get guidance for augmenting or replacing MPLS services
- Manage the impact of SD-WAN on security and WAN management
- Get a toolset for when to launch and how to fund the SD-WAN project
Avoid the Worst Networking Practices with Cato Cloud
- Learn about the worst networking practices Gartner has found across companies.
- Gain practical ways for identifying those practices in your organization
- Hear how enterprises use Cato Cloud to avoid or overcome those worst networking practices
State of the WAN 2018: Too Complex to Ignore
- The major drivers for networking transformation
- The benefits expected and realized by SD-WAN adopters
- Types of security architectures enterprises are evaluating for protecting cloud resources & mobile users
SD-WAN Use Cases and Success Stories
- Improved WAN resiliency, availability and capacity
- A low-latency and affordable MPLS alternative
- Fast, secure datacenter and cloud connectivity for your mobile users
- Securely extending the enterprise WAN to the cloud
2018 Guide to WAN Architecture and Design
- Best practices and key considerations when evaluating existing and emerging SD-WAN and cloud-based services.
- Real life customer examples and network planning strategies to meet today’s global, cloud and mobile-centric business requirements.
Mobile Access Revolution: The End of Slow VPN & User’s Complaints
- How legacy VPN architecture is impacted by the globalization of the workforce and the migration to the cloud.
- How Adroll transformed its VPN-based connectivity & security model to optimize access of its global workforce to multiple, multi-region AWS VPCs.
Delivering on the 6 Promises of SD-WAN
- Challenges in the transformative impact of SD-WAN on your network.
- How a new SD-WAN architecture converges global backbone, firewall as a service, edge and global optimization, & self-service management to reduce the cost & complexity of enterprise networking.
5 Ways to Architect Your WAN for Microsoft Office 365
- What are the 5 architectures for deploying Office 365?
- How the 5 architectures differ with security, performance, reliability, & costs.
- What are the best practices for deploying Office 365 across the WAN?
What SD-WAN Vendors Won’t Tell You About SD-WANs
- What aspects of network performance can SD-WAN really improve?
- Can SD-WAN really reduce WAN costs?
- Why is security still a problem for SD-WAN even though traffic is encrytped?
SD-WAN and Beyond: Critical Capabilities for a Successful WAN Transformation
- Best practices & core requirements for a successful SD-WAN project.
- How the convergence of networking, security, cloud and mobility can uniquely maximize the business benefits of SD-WAN.
The Hype Around Firewall as a Service
- How Firewall as a Service can address several challenges, and what are the required capabilities.
- How Cato Networks protects enterprises in the cloud, simplifies network security and eliminates appliance footprint in remote locations.
Multi-Cloud and Hybrid Cloud: Securely Connecting Your Cloud Datacenters
- Connectivity & security challenges of building a hybrid and/or multi-cloud.
- SpotAd connected its global organization to multiple, multi-region AWS VPCs.
- Real customer examples.
Stop Appliance Sprawl and Traffic Backhauling
- The challenges of appliance based networking and security.
- Considerations for providing direct, secure internet access at remote locations
- How you can connect branch offices and remote locations without the need for dedicated appliances or traffic backhauling.
The Complete Cato Experience
- Everything you need to know about Cato Networks in just 40min.
- Chat with us during the playback.
How to Avoid the Worst Networking Practices With Cato Cloud
Technical debt, manual network changes, network silo-ism and more — the worst practices in networking undermine the agility and increase the costs of today’s wide area networks (WANs). Cato fixes these “worst” practices by converging security into a global, affordable, SLA-backed backbone.
Cato Networks Advanced Security Services
- In-depth explanation of Cato Cloud’s scalability, resiliancy, and built-in DDoS protection.
- Details on current Cato security services that include next-generation firewall (NGFW), secure web gateway (SWG), advanced threat prevention, and network forensics.
The New WAN: Why the Private Internet Will Replace MPLS
- Several technological improvements are converging now to offer a new choice, an SLA-backed global WAN, empowering companies with optimal Internet routing at an affordable rate.
MPLS, SD-WAN and the Promise of SD-WAN as a Service
- The legacy WAN challenges and how SD-WAN addresses those challenges
- The problems with SD-WAN appliances today
- How to benefit from SD-WAN as a Service revolution
Stopping Appliance Sprawl and Traffic Backhaul
- Reduce cost & complexity of connecting & securing remote locations & branch offices, & with mobile users, cloud infrastructure & cloud applications
- Comparison tables looking at the pros vs. cons of appliance elimination
How to Migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN
- 5 steps when migrating sites from MPLS to SD-WAN
- 4 types of SD-WAN management models
- SD-WAN’s impact on your security architecture
- Cloud to SD-WAN considerations
- Mobile access and the impact on the new WAN
Mobile Access Optimization and Security for the Cloud Era
- The different architectures for connecting mobile users to the cloud
- The pros and cons of each approach using a detailed checklist
- How converging SD-WAN, security, and mobility can benefit your organization
4 Ways to Connect and Secure Your Cloud Datacenter
- How to Solve Networking Problems
- Securing the cloud datacenter
- A cloud security architecture comparison table
AWS vs. Azure vs. Google
- 10 ways to choose the right cloud datacenter for you
- The complete cloud comparison guide
The Internet Is Broken
- Overview of the evolution of internet routing until today
- Explain why today’s internet routing is no longer sufficient
- Dive into a new way moving forward towards a better solution
How to Re-evaluate Your MPLS Provider
- The different approaches to consider when faced with these problems
- Four key network design considerations
- A concise comparison table over MPLS, basic SD-WAN and cloud-based SD-WAN
Switching Firewall Vendors? Drop the Box!
- Pros and cons of replacing existing firewall/UTM appliance with another vendor’s appliance
- How to replace your existing firewall/UTM appliance with a Firewall as a Service solution (FWaaS)
- A concise comparison table of firewall/UTM vs FWaaS
How to Reduce Your Branch Office IT Footprint
- Simplifies hardware and software maintenance
- Removes capacity constraints
- Reduces IT costs
Partner Edition: Switching Firewall Vendors? Drop the Box!
- How Firewall as a Serivce (FWaaS) works
- A concise comparison table looking at whether FWaaS is right for your service and customers
- The five key benefits for MSSPs
MPLS, SD-WAN, Internet and Cloud Network
- Help understand the trade-offs for your ‘Next Generation WAN’
- Look at different connectivity, optimization, and security options for the next generation WAN
- Gain a complete understanding of the legacy WAN, SD-WAN, and a Cloud-based, secure WAN connectivity
How to Re-evaluate Your Network Security Vendor
- Why should you re-evaluate your network security vendor
- When should you re-evaluate your network security vendor
- What to consider when evaluating current and future vendors
Optimize Office 365 with Cato Networks
- This demo shows how Cato’s SD-WAN optimizes global access to Office 365 by using multi-segment optimization, optimal path selection, active/active link aggregation, and forward error correction.
How to Stop WannaCry with Cato
- This demo will walk you through a step-by-step process demonstrating how you can stop attacks like WannaCry/WannaCrypt from happening by using Cato Networks
SLA-Backed Global WAN
- Cato Networks uses its SD-WAN, SLA-Backed Backbone and integrated security stack to deliver a reliable, secure and affordable global connectivity to businesses.
Multi-Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Integration
- Securely connecting your cloud datacenters to your WAN
Connect Mobile Users to Multi Cloud Datacenters
- A simple and secure access to multi-cloud infrastracture
- Connect all mobile users, using any OS and any device
Cato Management Application
- Cloud-based & enterprise grade secure network for your business
Cato’s SD-WAN Demo
- Secure and optimized SD-WAN
- MPLS augmentation