Since its inception, the secure access service edge (SASE) has inspired questions and confusion. To clear up matters, we asked IT managers, analysts, and journalists to submit their toughest questions on LinkedIn.
To support the digital transformation, enterprises need a new underlying infrastructure that converges all networking and security functions into a single cloud platform. Many companies turned initially to SD-WAN, only to find out that something more is needed. Forrester claims the full solution lies in SASE – a Zero Trust Edge (ZTE) model.
Download your complimentary copy of Forrester’s new report “Introducing The Zero Trust Edge Model For Security And Network Services” and get valuable insights into:
- Why the convergence of security and networking is so crucial
- Challenges awaiting on the journey to SASE/ZTE
- Different SASE/ZTE options the market has to offer
- Types of security and networking services included in SASE/ZTE
- Key use cases accelerating the adoption of SASE/ZTE