About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
Cato Networks is looking for a bright and passionate macOS/iOS Software Engineer to join the Cato team. In this critical role, you will be developing our macOS/iOS VPN client, which is used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide, on various households and enterprise environments. You will be owning the application’s full life-cycle, and contributing to our C SDK for all mobile clients.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to becoming the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- End to End ownership of our macOS and iOS VPN clients, designing and delivering new features from scratch
- Researching Apple platform and ecosystem for applicable technologies
- Contribute to the cross-platform C SDK
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including release management and supporting production
- Collaborate with automation, product-management and other engineering teams to deliver integrated features
- BSc. degree in Computer Science from a known university or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years experience in macOS/iOS applications development
- Extensive developing experience in C
- Experience with developing in Swift on macOS - Major Advantage
- Experience working with Linux - Major Advantage
- Apple Network Extensions or System Extensions development experience – A major advantage
- Extensive experience with Networking, Network Protocols, and Environment - advantage
- Deep understanding of low-level networking, and practical experience on macOS or Unix-based systems - an advantage
- Prior experience with VPN clients – Advantage
- Excellent understanding of software engineering principles
- Passionate about delivering a great user experience
- Motivated and independent, a fast learner who is great at problem-solving
- A team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills