- What are the four essential characteristics of any SASE Cloud service
- The four ways SASE will help your business
- Why service chaining, appliances or VNFs can’t replace SASE
- How Cato Cloud meets the key attributes of a SASE architecture
- White Papers
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Global MPLS Alternatives
- SD-WAN as a Service
- Firewall as a Service (FWaaS)
- UC and UCaaS Optimization
- Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
- Mobile security and optimization
- Cloud Acceleration and control
- The Network for the Digital Business Starts with the Secure Access Service EdgeDownload
- Cato Networks Quick OverviewRead Paper
Cato converges a global private backbone, edge SD-WAN, security as a service, secure and optimized cloud and mobile access into a single cloud service
- Telco vs Cloud-Native CarrierDownload
What’s the right architecture for your managed network service?
- Cato Managed Threat Detection and Response (MDR)Download
Provides customers with an expert service to monitor their networks for compromised endpoints.
- Confidence in SD-WAN is Shaken by Digital TransformationWatch Webinar
- Whether your peers expect network and security budgets to rise or fall in 2020.
- The biggest networking and security challenges IT professionals face.
- The reaction of early adopters to SASE. Does it really live up to the hype?
- Why enterprises really adopt SD-WAN and what they learn post adoption.
- Products or services – which adoption model is preferred for SD-WAN and why.
- SD-WAN: Are Managed Services in Your Future?Watch Webinar
- The primary benefits of SD-WAN technology over traditional networks
- Why IT pros are considering SD-WAN managed services instead of SD-WAN appliances
- The most important feature in evaluating an SD-WAN managed service
- The best type of provider to deliver an SD-WAN managed service
- How Cato addresses the key points raised in Futuriom’s analysis
- What SD-WAN Vendors Won’t Tell You About SD-WANWatch Webinar
- Why SD-WAN won’t improve your network performance/
- Why reducing WAN costs isn’t a realistic goal for most SD-WAN deployment — and why that shouldn’t matter.
- When you need a provider to run your SD-WAN service.
- What SD-WAN vendors mean when they say “security,” and why that’s still not enough security for your organization.
- Is SASE the future of SD-WAN and Network Security?Watch Webinar
- What is SASE and why is it emerging today
- What are the characteristics of a SASE platform
- How SASE affects your network and network security plans
- The opportunities and pitfalls when considering SASE for your enterprise
- What SASE platforms are available today, and how to budget for them
- Myth Busters Put SD-WAN to the TestRead Now
- The Internet last mile can be trusted to be more reliable than a managed MPLS service
- MPLS services are always better than the Internet
- SD-WAN solutions really do save you money
- Zero-touch provisioning can solve site deployment problems
- SD-WAN should be purchased through a provider
- How to Deliver Reliable, High-Performance WANs into the Asia Pacific and ChinaDownload Ebook
- Global connectivity in the Asia Pacific region,
- the special case of China’s global connectivity,
- and a better approach to Asia-Pacific and China connectivity.
- Secure Internet Access at the BranchDownload Ebook
- Minimize latency caused by backhauling traffic
- Secure traffic without internet checkpoints and gain a fully managed suite of agile enterprise-grade network security capabilities
- Manage your entire security and networking infrastructure through one pane of glass
- Network Transformation: How to Migrate Sites to SD-WANRead Now
- Steps for categorizing sites to simplify SD-WAN deployment and management
- How to calculate Internet last-mile equivalents to MPLS access lines
- Solutions to public Internet performance problems when replacing MPLS
- Critical tips for procuring last-mile access services
- Intro to SASE – Secure Access Service EdgeWatch Now
It’s a detailed explanation of Cato Network’s SASE (Secure access service edge) platform by industry veteran and Cato Networks CMO, Yishay Yovel, with 25 years of experience in defining and deploying enterprise IT software solutions in the areas of security, storage, business continuity, and mobile computing.
- SASE – Secure Access Service EdgeWatch Video
What is SASE? The Benefits of Secure Access Service Edge
- Secure and Optimized SD-WANWatch DemoThis 6 minute demo will walk through Cato’s secured & optimized SD-WAN capabilities…
- Multi-Cloud and Hybrid Cloud IntegrationWatch Video
This quick 5 minute demo will show you how companies like yours can connect to and secure your traffic to and from Cloud datacenters…