- How much of an SD-WAN deployment should be outsourced and how much kept in house?
- The logistical challenges facing factories in remote locations and how to address them.
- The risk of increasing last mile capacity and what steps you need to take to protect yourself.
- Why cloud evaluations must be part of an SD-WAN process even if your company is not yet in the cloud.
- How Cato’s converged SD-WAN and security platform helps manufacturers transform their network.
- White Papers
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Global MPLS Alternatives
- SD-WAN as a Service
- Firewall as a Service (FWaaS)
- UC and UCaaS Optimization
- Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
- Mobile security and optimization
- Cloud Acceleration and control
- The (Nearly) 10 Biggest Mistakes I’ve Seen Manufacturers Make When Evaluating SD-WANWatch Webinar
- RingCentral Talks SD-WAN, SASE, and Digital TransformationWatch Webinar
- What to keep in mind when building an infrastructure for digital transformation.
- The importance of going cloud-native for legacy enterprises.
- Key considerations when evaluating SD-WAN solutions.
- The operational impact of convergence and visibility.
- His experience using Cato to connect location, cloud resources, and his many remote users.
- IT Roundtable: Lessons Learned About SASE and Remote AccessWatch Webinar
- How they were able to deploy hundreds of remote users in minutes with SASE
- Why they shifted from MPLS to a SASE platform and what they found
- Lessons learned from coping with COVID-19
- Practical tips for evaluating SASE solutions
- Biggest surprises deploying Cato’s SASE platform
- The Dark Side of SD-WANWatch Webinar
- Key planning considerations when migrating to SD-WAN
- Availability and capacity guidance for augmenting or replacing MPLS services with Internet services
- The impact of SD-WAN deployment on security, global connectivity, WAN management
- When to launch and how to fund the SD-WAN project
- Hybrid Clouds and SD-WAN in a SnapWatch Video
- The good — and bad — of cloud datacenters
- How a cloud-based SD-WAN can streamline cloud datacenter integration
- See a live demonstration of how Cato instantly connects cloud datacenters to your network
- Cato Demo: Bi-directional QoS, advanced bandwidth management, and real-time application analytics – Jack DolanWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Solution Architect Jack Dolan demos the power of bi-directional QoS, advanced bandwidth management, and real-time application analytics.
- Cato Demo: How to configure VoIP and ERP optimization for 3000 employees across the world in minutes- Sylvain ChareyreWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Sr. Sales Engineer Sylvain Chareyre demos IT agility as he configures VoIP and ERP optimization for 3000 employees across the world in minutes.
- Cloud-scale Secure Remote Access DemoWatch Demo
Watch this product demo of Cato’s Secure Remote Access and see how new users are created, configured and connected; how they benefit from Cato’s integrated security and optimization, and how they can easily and securely access enterprise resources in the cloud and on-premises.
- Learn how to Best Plan your SASE MigrationRead Now
- The value of SASE and key use case examples
- The signs indicating it’s time to start planning a SASE migration
- Easy-to-follow guidelines for ensuring a successful migration project
- Pragmatic tips for funding the migration project without additional budget allocation
- The critical role SASE plays in business continuity
- SASE: The Architecture for the New Enterprise PerimetersRead Now
In our recent paper, “SASE: The Optimal Architecture to Secure and Connect the New Enterprise Perimeters”, we show how SASE’s converged and cloud-native architecture can address all enterprise perimeters with a single, unified, and coherent architecture. Why? SASE is uniquely positioned to overcome the lack of visibility and control introduced by the new perimeters.
- Why SASE is the Right Architecture to Replace your Telco MNSRead Now
- Cloud-native software and the convergence of networking and security into one service.
- Global private backbone with optimized connectivity, high availability, and support for cloud and mobile.
- Flexible service management options, with zero touch provisioning and immediate expert support.
- Why is Cloud-native SD-WAN Considered a Top Choice Among IP-VPN Alternatives?Read Now
- The shortcomings of IP-VPN and why MPLS cost reduction isn’t enough
- Why cloud-native SD-WAN is the best alternative for IP-VPN
- The converged approach for meeting the modern digital business needs
- Firsthand Perspectives from 5 Manufacturing IT Leaders about their SASE ExperienceRead Now
- Achieved a fivefold increase in network capacity
- Eliminated the need for MPLS, reducing OPEX by 50%
- Enhanced user experience, cutting service tickets by 90%
- Successfully connected new branches in just 30 days
- Connected remote users globally in less than 10 minutes
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) for DummiesFree eBook
- What are the business and technology challenges that SASE solves
- What does a True SASE architecture look like
- What are core the networking and security capabilities of a SASE platform
- How SASE already helped many IT leaders like you support business growth
- Replacing Branch Appliances with SASE: 5 IT Managers Discuss Their Experiences
- How a retailer replaced more than 100 branch office firewalls with SASE and dramatically simplified security operations.
- The food provider who improved branch security AND even network performance in North America by moving to a SASE platform.
- The health service provider whose analysis showed how SASE would reduce costs by as much as 6x when compared with MPLS and branch security appliances
- The oil company that found eliminating branch appliances helped them deploy locations in under 30 minutes with SASE
The orthopedic practice who got better security AND deeper visibility into how bandwidth was being consumed by switching to SASE.
- Dutch enterprises explain how they boosted Network performance, cut costs with SASEDownload Ebook
- The other provider’s service would have meant spending around 2x more than with the SASE solution and still not get any of the security services.
The voice quality of Skype for Business has been the same as with MPLS but, of course, at a fraction of the cost. In fact, if we measure it, the packet loss and latency figures appear to be even better.
We got the functionality of SD-WAN, a global backbone, and security service for our sites and mobile users integrated together and at a fraction of the cost.