- What makes SASE a transformational architecture?
- What are the key attributes of a true SASE platform?
- What are the differences between SASE and legacy approaches?
- What are the benefits of deploying SASE versus keeping the status quo?
- White Papers
Filter by topic
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Global MPLS Alternatives
- SD-WAN as a Service
- Firewall as a Service (FWaaS)
- UC and UCaaS Optimization
- Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
- Mobile security and optimization
- Cloud Acceleration and control
- What is SASE and what is not SASEWatch Now
- What to Consider Before Renewing your SD-WAN Product or Service ContractWatch Webinar
- What are the key WAN transformation requirements that SD-WAN alone can’t address? t
- How does SASE evolve SD-WAN capabilities to address them?
- How did Cato customers deploy Cato SASE cloud to cut costs and complexity, and support their WAN transformation journey?
- Introducing SASE: The Secure Network for the Digital BusinessWatch Webinar
- What SASE is – and what it isn’t
- What the user, technology, and customer benefits of implementing a SASE security model are
- The trends driving SASE growth and what they mean for the future
- Essential strategic insights into how best to implement SASE
- Why SASE is essential for future-proofing your network and transforming your IT
- And more
- SD-WAN for the Office vs. SASE for Everywhere Ask me AnythingWatch Webinar
- What exactly is SASE, and how is it different from SD-WAN, SWG, firewalls, WAN optimizers, etc.?
- Secure and optimized remote access has become absolutely critical. How does SASE help?
- Will I need to manage SASE myself, or is it offered as a managed service?
- SD-WAN reduces MPLS costs, and there’s no way I’m giving that up. Why can’t I just ask my carrier for SASE?
- Cato Demo: How a SASE with a private backbone optimizes access to cloud applicationsWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Sales Engineer Nick Gagliardi demos how traffic to specific cloud applications can be optimized by keeping it on Cato’s private backbone instead of the public Internet.
- Cato Demo: How to configure and monitor ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) in minutesWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Sales Engineer JerryYoung demos how to configure ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) and easily track and monitor access events.
- Cato Demo: What a modern, SASE-based network monitoring should really look like – Mark BayneWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Senior Director of WW Sales Engineering, Mark Bayne demos what a modern, SASE-based network monitoring should really look like.
- Hybrid Clouds and SD-WAN in a SnapWatch Video
- The good — and bad — of cloud datacenters
- How a cloud-based SD-WAN can streamline cloud datacenter integration
- See a live demonstration of how Cato instantly connects cloud datacenters to your network
- The Gartner 2021 Strategic Roadmap for SASE ConvergenceDownload Now
- The short and long-term SASE adoption roadmap enterprises should consider
- Strategic planning advice backed by new statistics and market trends
- High, medium, and low priority recommendations for SASE implementation
- 2021 Networking Survey: The Future of Enterprise Networking and Security: Are You Ready for the Next Leap?Download Now
- How your budget expectations compare against your peers
- Which networking and security challenges your peers will prioritize in 2021
- Which security best practices are being implemented — and which aren’t
- How early adopters of SASE rate the technology
- What SASE models will work best in 2021
- Migrating your Datacenter Firewall to the CloudDownload Now
- Why some FWaaS solutions struggle to replace the datacenter firewall
- What it would take for a FWaaS to meet the functional requirements of a datacenter firewall
- How SASE can avoid the typical pitfalls of a FWaaS and become a true replacement for your datacenter firewall
- Terminate Your MPLS Contract Early…Here’s HowGet it Now
- How to read your MPLS contract
- How to identify the MPLS circuits that can (and should) be replaced
- How partnering with a particular department in your organization can make the world of difference
- How to negotiate with your MPLS provider for the best exit deal
- How to save money even when paying penalties
- The Business Case for WAN Transformation with Cato CloudDownload Now
Download this eBook with a detailed TCO analysis of SASE vs traditional networks, and you’ll also receive a cost analysis tool to perform your own evaluation and make informed decisions.
- The Complete Checklist for True SASE PlatformsDownload Now
- Single pass engine that optimizes and secures all traffic
- Global private backbone that handles the traffic between the PoPs
- Security capabilities delivered from the cloud with unified policy
- One management application for all network and security functions
- The Digital Transformation Playbook: Practical Strategies for Addressing the 4 Use Cases of Digital TransformationDownload Now
- Translates each use case into a specific IT challenge
- Develop practical strategies for addressing each use case
- Details the challenges involved when using appliances to solve those use cases
- Explains the benefits of using SASE in addressing those use cases
- Show how SASE solves the key pain points of going digital
- Networking & Security Must Unite to Support the Digital EnterpriseDownload Now
- Why the convergence of security and networking is so crucial
- Challenges awaiting on the journey to SASE/ZTE
- Different SASE/ZTE options the market has to offer
- Types of security and networking services included in SASE/ZTE
- Key use cases accelerating the adoption of SASE/ZTE