- The importance of branch uptime and disappointment from MPLS
- Supporting growth alongside the complexity new business expansion entails
- Centralized management of all users, at all locations
- The level of security before and after implementing SASE
- White Papers
Filter by topic
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Global MPLS Alternatives
- SD-WAN as a Service
- Firewall as a Service (FWaaS)
- UC and UCaaS Optimization
- Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
- Mobile security and optimization
- Cloud Acceleration and control
- IT Roundtable: Network and Security Challenges in Evolving Business EnvironmentWatch Webinar
- Ransomware: Attackers, Defenders, and FBI’s Perspective Cybersecurity Master Class: Episode 2Watch Webinar
- The history of ransomware attacks and types of extortions ransomware groups utilize
- How to operationalize security frameworks like MITRE ATT&CK
- Insights from FBI findings, and how to get help if you’re already a victim
- Tips – from ransomware groups themselves – on how to avoid attacks!
- What to Consider Before Renewing your SD-WAN Product or Service ContractWatch Now
If you are new to SD-WAN or are ready to renew your SD-WAN product or service, join our educational webinar with Yishay Yovel, CMO at Cato Networks, to learn:
- What are the key WAN transformation requirements that SD-WAN alone can’t address?
- How does SASE evolve SD-WAN capabilities to address them?
- How did Cato customers deploy Cato SASE cloud to cut costs and complexity, and support their WAN transformation journey?
- How (and Why) to Apply OSINT to Protect your EnterpriseWatch Now
Cybersecurity Master Class: Episode 1
- Tips and tricks for better understanding OSINT
- How to apply OSINT tools to protect users, processes, and technologies
- Available (free) tools and techniques for performing OSINT
- How Google Hacking, Shodan and Censys are used to collect valuable data
- Why the remote workforce is at higher risk since the pandemic
- Cato Demo: How a SASE with a private backbone optimizes access to cloud applicationsWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Sales Engineer Nick Gagliardi demos how traffic to specific cloud applications can be optimized by keeping it on Cato’s private backbone instead of the public Internet.
- Cato Demo: How to configure and monitor ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) in minutesWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Sales Engineer JerryYoung demos how to configure ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) and easily track and monitor access events.
- Cato Demo: What a modern, SASE-based network monitoring should really look like – Mark BayneWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Senior Director of WW Sales Engineering, Mark Bayne demos what a modern, SASE-based network monitoring should really look like.
- Hybrid Clouds and SD-WAN in a SnapWatch Video
- The good — and bad — of cloud datacenters
- How a cloud-based SD-WAN can streamline cloud datacenter integration
- See a live demonstration of how Cato instantly connects cloud datacenters to your network
- The Gartner 2021 Strategic Roadmap for SASE ConvergenceDownload Now
- The short and long-term SASE adoption roadmap enterprises should consider
- Strategic planning advice backed by new statistics and market trends
- High, medium, and low priority recommendations for SASE implementation
- 2021 Networking Survey: The Future of Enterprise Networking and Security: Are You Ready for the Next Leap?Download Now
- How your budget expectations compare against your peers
- Which networking and security challenges your peers will prioritize in 2021
- Which security best practices are being implemented — and which aren’t
- How early adopters of SASE rate the technology
- What SASE models will work best in 2021
- Migrating your Datacenter Firewall to the CloudDownload Now
- Why some FWaaS solutions struggle to replace the datacenter firewall
- What it would take for a FWaaS to meet the functional requirements of a datacenter firewall
- How SASE can avoid the typical pitfalls of a FWaaS and become a true replacement for your datacenter firewall
- Terminate Your MPLS Contract Early…Here’s HowGet it Now
- How to read your MPLS contract
- How to identify the MPLS circuits that can (and should) be replaced
- How partnering with a particular department in your organization can make the world of difference
- How to negotiate with your MPLS provider for the best exit deal
- How to save money even when paying penalties
- Your First 100 Days as CIO: 5 Steps to SuccessDownload Now
Download Your First 100 Days as CIO: 5 Steps to Success
- 5 Things SASE Covers that SD-WAN Doesn’tDownload Now
Download 5 Things SASE Covers that SD-WAN Doesn’t
- Cato SASE Cloud: The Future SASE – Today and TomorrowDownload Now
Download Cato SASE Cloud: The Future SASE – Today and Tomorrow.
- The Business Case for WAN Transformation with Cato CloudDownload Now
Download this eBook with a detailed TCO analysis of SASE vs traditional networks, and you’ll also receive a cost analysis tool to perform your own evaluation and make informed decisions.