- The shortcomings of IP/VPN and why MPLS cost reduction isn’t enough
- Why cloud-native SD-WAN is the best alternative for IP/VPN
- The converged approach for meeting the modern digital business needs
- White Papers
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Global MPLS Alternatives
- SD-WAN as a Service
- Firewall as a Service (FWaaS)
- UC and UCaaS Optimization
- Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
- Mobile security and optimization
- Cloud Acceleration and control
- Why is Cloud-native SD-WAN Considered a Top Choice Among IP/VPN Alternatives?Read Now
- Inside Cato Networks Advanced Security Services
- Review the Cato security architecture
- Explain in detail Cato Cloud’s scalability, resiliency, and built-in DDoS protection
- Discuss the critical role of Cato Research Labs
- Identify and detail the specific security services offered by Cato, including next-generation firewall (NGFW), secure web gateway (SWG), advanced threat prevention, and network forensics
- The Network for the Digital Business Starts with the Secure Access Service EdgeDownload
- What are the four essential characteristics of any SASE Cloud service
- The four ways SASE will help your business
- Why service chaining, appliances or VNFs can’t replace SASE
- How Cato Cloud meets the key attributes of a SASE architecture
- Cato Networks Quick OverviewRead Paper
Cato converges a global private backbone, edge SD-WAN, security as a service, secure and optimized cloud and mobile access into a single cloud service
- The Ultimate SASE ChecklistWatch Webinar
- The drivers for SASE and why Gartner thinks it will transform IT
- The 4 architectural requirements of any SASE platform
- How Cato aligns with the SASE and how customers can future proof their networks
- Special bonus: Why a cloud-scale, global SASE platform is the PERFECT remote access solution
- Why SASE is the Future of SD-WAN & SecurityWatch Webinar
- What is SASE and how it differs from SD-WAN
- Why and where SD-WAN fails as a long-term solution
- The importance of understanding the broader requirements of digital transformation beyond WAN connectivity
- Cloud-scale Remote Access for EveryoneWatch Webinar
- Understand the remote access challenges created by the global health crisis
- Learn how a cloud-scale remote access solution, delivered as part of a SASE architecture, overcomes these challenges
- See a live demo of how Cato onboards users, and securely and optimally enables access to enterprise apps – in minutes.
- Confidence in SD-WAN is Shaken by Digital TransformationWatch Webinar
- Whether your peers expect network and security budgets to rise or fall in 2020.
- The biggest networking and security challenges IT professionals face.
- The reaction of early adopters to SASE. Does it really live up to the hype?
- Why enterprises really adopt SD-WAN and what they learn post adoption.
- Products or services – which adoption model is preferred for SD-WAN and why.
- 5 IT Projects to Save Money and Improve Your ProductivityRead Now
- Move from MPLS to SD-WAN to reduce costs without compromising on performance.
- Implement cloud access optimization to improve hybrid-cloud and multicloud user experience.
- Replace security appliances with security services to improve security posture and reduce costs.
- Adopt controlled cloud access to ensure cloud usage doesn’t compromise security and privacy.
- Switch from UC to UCaaS and reduce opex, improve uptime, and get users communicating instantly.
- How to Address Gartner’s 2019 Strategic Roadmap for NetworkingRead Now
- Why the adage “nobody got fired for clinging to…” can hurt you when it comes to MPLS, and how cloud-based SD-WAN provides a viable alternative
- What the cloud does that will disrupt your existing network and security architecture, and how to get ready for that change
- How “addressing a problem when we get there” ends up exposing your company to higher costs and more risk, and why holistic planning is a lot easier than you might think
- Making the switch to SD-WAN? Here’s a cheat sheet of things to considerRead Now
- How to test a solution’s agility through a PoC
- How your current pain points can help focus your future network needs
- How your long-term goals can influence your vendor choice
- The Ultimate List of SD-WAN BenefitsRead Now
- Why the real benefits of SD-WAN have very little to do with cost reductions
- How SD-WAN can help bring you closer to your business — and why that matters
- The true impact Internet and SD-WAN can have on legacy MPLS networks
- What SD-WAN can do for the availability of your datacenter even without an expensive, telco service
- Cloud-scale Secure Remote Access DemoWatch Demo
Watch this product demo of Cato’s Secure Remote Access and see how new users are created, configured and connected; how they benefit from Cato’s integrated security and optimization, and how they can easily and securely access enterprise resources in the cloud and on-premises.
- Intro to SASE – Secure Access Service EdgeWatch Now
It’s a detailed explanation of Cato Network’s SASE (Secure access service edge) platform by industry veteran and Cato Networks CMO, Yishay Yovel, with 25 years of experience in defining and deploying enterprise IT software solutions in the areas of security, storage, business continuity, and mobile computing.
- SASE – Secure Access Service EdgeWatch Video
What is SASE? The Benefits of Secure Access Service Edge
- Secure and Optimized SD-WANWatch DemoThis 6 minute demo will walk through Cato’s secured & optimized SD-WAN capabilities…