- The drivers for SASE and why Gartner thinks it will transform IT
- The 4 architectural requirements of any SASE platform
- How Cato aligns with the SASE and how customers can future proof their networks
- Special bonus: Why a cloud-scale, global SASE platform is the PERFECT remote access solution
- White Papers
Filter by topic
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Global MPLS Alternatives
- SD-WAN as a Service
- Firewall as a Service (FWaaS)
- UC and UCaaS Optimization
- Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
- Mobile security and optimization
- Cloud Acceleration and control
- The Ultimate SASE ChecklistWatch Webinar
- Demonstrating Easy Management for True SASEWatch Now
- Learn the value and importance of convergence over integration
- Understand how the right choice of SASE can revolutionize IT’s life
- See how simple it is to migrate to SASE without delay
- Forrester Webinar: The Path to a Successful WAN TransformationWatch Webinar
- The business and technical drivers for WAN transformation
- The architectures that can deliver optimal and secure connectivity to all users and applications
- The pros and cons of a converged architecture vs. Integration of point solutions
- How Cato’s converged SD-WAN and Network Security platform enables the WAN transformation journey
- Common use cases and customer case studies of successful WAN transformation
- The Dark Side of SD-WANWatch Webinar
- The challenges or current network and security operating models
- Connectivity, access, security, cloud, remote access, and global considerations
- When to launch your project and how to fund it
- How the Cato SASE platform enables gradual and complete WAN transformation
- Cato Demo: How a SASE with a private backbone optimizes access to cloud applicationsWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Sales Engineer Nick Gagliardi demos how traffic to specific cloud applications can be optimized by keeping it on Cato’s private backbone instead of the public Internet.
- Cato Demo: How to configure and monitor ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) in minutesWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Sales Engineer JerryYoung demos how to configure ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) and easily track and monitor access events.
- Cato Demo: What a modern, SASE-based network monitoring should really look like – Mark BayneWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Senior Director of WW Sales Engineering, Mark Bayne demos what a modern, SASE-based network monitoring should really look like.
- Hybrid Clouds and SD-WAN in a SnapWatch Video
- The good — and bad — of cloud datacenters
- How a cloud-based SD-WAN can streamline cloud datacenter integration
- See a live demonstration of how Cato instantly connects cloud datacenters to your network
- 2021 Networking Survey: The Future of Enterprise Networking and Security: Are You Ready for the Next Leap?Download Now
- How your budget expectations compare against your peers
- Which networking and security challenges your peers will prioritize in 2021
- Which security best practices are being implemented — and which aren’t
- How early adopters of SASE rate the technology
- What SASE models will work best in 2021
- Migrating your Datacenter Firewall to the CloudDownload Now
- Why some FWaaS solutions struggle to replace the datacenter firewall
- What it would take for a FWaaS to meet the functional requirements of a datacenter firewall
- How SASE can avoid the typical pitfalls of a FWaaS and become a true replacement for your datacenter firewall
- Terminate Your MPLS Contract Early…Here’s HowGet it Now
- How to read your MPLS contract
- How to identify the MPLS circuits that can (and should) be replaced
- How partnering with a particular department in your organization can make the world of difference
- How to negotiate with your MPLS provider for the best exit deal
- How to save money even when paying penalties
- Gartner’s 9 Criteria For SD-WAN Selection: A Cato ResponseRead Now
- The critical points of the Gartner report – just in case you missed them
- Where SASE fits into Gartner’s SD-WAN deployment models
- The Cato architecture and its key components
- How Cato addresses Gartner’s nine criteria for selecting SD-WAN
- The biggest SD-WAN challenges – you won’t want to miss this one!
- Recommend reading to continue learning about SASE and Cato.
- Networking & Security Must Unite to Support the Digital EnterpriseDownload Now
- Why the convergence of security and networking is so crucial
- Challenges awaiting on the journey to SASE/ZTE
- Different SASE/ZTE options the market has to offer
- Types of security and networking services included in SASE/ZTE
- Key use cases accelerating the adoption of SASE/ZTE
- SASE as a Gradual DeploymentDownload Now
- Which of your network migration projects would be good for an initial SASE deployment
- Understand which components will need to migrate – and which can stay on your legacy solution
- What to look for in a SASE solution to ensure it supports a gradual migration
- IT Managers Share Lessons Learned From Shifting to Work-from-HomeDownload Now
- How to keep employees at home without compromising security and management — and without adding hardware.
- How to overcome remote performance problems regardless of a user’s location.
- How employees can get the same user experience working and collaborating from home that they get at the office.
- How SASE architectures deliver on the old kill-two-birds-for-one-stone adage, addressing remote access and site challenges simultaneously.
- If your SD-WAN is up for renewal – SASE is a POWERFUL alternativeDownload Now
Our FREE eBook: “What to consider before signing or renewing an edge SD-WAN solution” will help you make an informed decision about the future of your networking and security architecture.