- The business and technical drivers for WAN transformation
- The architectures that can deliver optimal and secure connectivity to all users and applications
- The pros and cons of a converged architecture vs. Integration of point solutions
- How Cato’s converged SD-WAN and Network Security platform enables the WAN transformation journey
- Common use cases and customer case studies of successful WAN transformation
- White Papers
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Global MPLS Alternatives
- SD-WAN as a Service
- Firewall as a Service (FWaaS)
- UC and UCaaS Optimization
- Software Defined Perimeter (SDP)
- Mobile security and optimization
- Cloud Acceleration and control
- Forrester Webinar: The Path to a Successful WAN TransformationWatch Webinar
- Simple, Agile, Secure: The network built for the modern Credit UnionWatch Webinar
- How to affordably overcome the challenges CUs face in evolving their IT infrastructure
- What converged network, security, cloud and remote access capabilities are available to CUs
- Ways to use SASE to eliminate complexity and reduce costs
- Converged SD-WAN and Security for Global ManufacturersWatch Webinar
- The challenges faced by global manufacturers looking to evolve their IT infrastructure
- What converged network, security, cloud and remote access capabilities are available to global manufacturers to address these challenges
- How the Cato solution helps manufacturers IT to support digital transformation while eliminating complexity and reducing costs
- Ask me anything about SASEWatch Webinar
What is SASE and why it matters at this time of crisis? IT executives need to move everyone to work from home and keep access secure and optimized – so productivity remains high and costs are controlled.
- Cato Demo: Bi-directional QoS, advanced bandwidth management, and real-time application analytics – Jack DolanWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Solution Architect Jack Dolan demos the power of bi-directional QoS, advanced bandwidth management, and real-time application analytics.
- Cato Demo: How to configure VoIP and ERP optimization for 3000 employees across the world in minutes- Sylvain ChareyreWatch Demo
In this video, Cato’s Sr. Sales Engineer Sylvain Chareyre demos IT agility as he configures VoIP and ERP optimization for 3000 employees across the world in minutes.
- Cloud-scale Secure Remote Access DemoWatch Demo
Watch this product demo of Cato’s Secure Remote Access and see how new users are created, configured and connected; how they benefit from Cato’s integrated security and optimization, and how they can easily and securely access enterprise resources in the cloud and on-premises.
- Intro to SASE – Secure Access Service EdgeWatch Now
It’s a detailed explanation of Cato Network’s SASE (Secure access service edge) platform by industry veteran and Cato Networks CMO, Yishay Yovel, with 25 years of experience in defining and deploying enterprise IT software solutions in the areas of security, storage, business continuity, and mobile computing.
- Learn how to Best Plan your SASE MigrationRead Now
- The value of SASE and key use case examples
- The signs indicating it’s time to start planning a SASE migration
- Easy-to-follow guidelines for ensuring a successful migration project
- Pragmatic tips for funding the migration project without additional budget allocation
- The critical role SASE plays in business continuity
- SASE: The Architecture for the New Enterprise PerimetersRead Now
In our recent paper, “SASE: The Optimal Architecture to Secure and Connect the New Enterprise Perimeters”, we show how SASE’s converged and cloud-native architecture can address all enterprise perimeters with a single, unified, and coherent architecture. Why? SASE is uniquely positioned to overcome the lack of visibility and control introduced by the new perimeters.
- Why SASE is the Right Architecture to Replace your Telco MNSRead Now
- Cloud-native software and the convergence of networking and security into one service.
- Global private backbone with optimized connectivity, high availability, and support for cloud and mobile.
- Flexible service management options, with zero touch provisioning and immediate expert support.
- Why is Cloud-native SD-WAN Considered a Top Choice Among IP-VPN Alternatives?Read Now
- The shortcomings of IP-VPN and why MPLS cost reduction isn’t enough
- Why cloud-native SD-WAN is the best alternative for IP-VPN
- The converged approach for meeting the modern digital business needs
- Replacing Branch Appliances with SASE: 5 IT Managers Discuss Their Experiences
- How a retailer replaced more than 100 branch office firewalls with SASE and dramatically simplified security operations.
- The food provider who improved branch security AND even network performance in North America by moving to a SASE platform.
- The health service provider whose analysis showed how SASE would reduce costs by as much as 6x when compared with MPLS and branch security appliances
- The oil company that found eliminating branch appliances helped them deploy locations in under 30 minutes with SASE
The orthopedic practice who got better security AND deeper visibility into how bandwidth was being consumed by switching to SASE.
- Dutch enterprises explain how they boosted Network performance, cut costs with SASEDownload Ebook
- The other provider’s service would have meant spending around 2x more than with the SASE solution and still not get any of the security services.
The voice quality of Skype for Business has been the same as with MPLS but, of course, at a fraction of the cost. In fact, if we measure it, the packet loss and latency figures appear to be even better.
We got the functionality of SD-WAN, a global backbone, and security service for our sites and mobile users integrated together and at a fraction of the cost.
- 5 IT Projects to Save Money and Improve Your ProductivityRead Now
- Move from MPLS to SD-WAN to reduce costs without compromising on performance.
- Implement cloud access optimization to improve hybrid-cloud and multicloud user experience.
- Replace security appliances with security services to improve security posture and reduce costs.
- Adopt controlled cloud access to ensure cloud usage doesn’t compromise security and privacy.
- Switch from UC to UCaaS and reduce opex, improve uptime, and get users communicating instantly.
- How to Address Gartner’s 2019 Strategic Roadmap for NetworkingRead Now
- Why the adage “nobody got fired for clinging to…” can hurt you when it comes to MPLS, and how cloud-based SD-WAN provides a viable alternative
- What the cloud does that will disrupt your existing network and security architecture, and how to get ready for that change
- How “addressing a problem when we get there” ends up exposing your company to higher costs and more risk, and why holistic planning is a lot easier than you might think