About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here.
In this critically important role within Cato Networks, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is typically the “first” sales contact with prospective customers. They are responsible for developing qualified opportunities for Regional Sales Managers and effectively growing the Sales Pipeline to achieve revenue goals. The SDR will leverage various sales and lead generation tools, events, and Marketing campaigns to qualify potential leads for the sales team. The SDR will engage prospects over the phone and email and qualify them for online or F2F presentations.
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 3+ years of SDR experience within an intense, fast-paced, goal-oriented startup environment - ideally from a Networking or Security product company
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quotas
- Blend of strategic thinking and tactical implementation
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- Strong computer, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Outreach, Discovering, or other common SDR productivity tools.
- Ability to travel to Trade Shows when needed (~1-2x /year)
- Native English - Required
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent higher education