About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here.
We are looking for an EMEA Sales Enablement Lead to be a training, enablement, and coaching resource for Cato Network’s field sales team. In this role, you will directly influence and lead new Sales Account Directors through company and solution enablement training. Beyond sales onboarding training, you will work closely with the Sales team to monitor and identify where additional coaching and support can maximize the sales team’s ability to successfully position the Cato solution. You should be skilled at building relationships and explaining the technology and product positioning to both business and technical users as well as passionate about maximizing Sales Account Directors' potential.
· Design, develop and maintain sales and product training paths for new hire and ever boarding coaching for our Sales Account Directors
· Maintain and deliver on processes to track ongoing training needs and facilitate one to one post-onboarding coaching
· Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Sales Operations to develop and deliver relevant content, and track training efficacy
· Develop trusted partnerships with regional leadership and account managers, to address individual training and execution needs
· Follow a data-led approach to measure and report on the business impact of training and enablement programs
· Gather feedback from the Sales team throughout the process, constantly enhancing enablement programs
· Experience designing and delivering sales and product enablement programs
· Technical background; Ideally Pre-Sales experience
· Experience with a data-led approach to monitoring, tracking, and adjusting
· Deep understanding of both Sales and Technical cycles
· Excellent presentation skills
· Previous experience in a revenue target driven role