About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here.
- The Channel Account Manager (CAM) is part of the Global Channel Sales team and is responsible for sales and revenue growth through highly qualified and successful partnerships in a designated geography. The CAM is expected to use consultative and strategic selling skills along with a strong understanding of the SD-WAN, Security, and SASE industry to consistently meet/exceed quota attainment as assigned by channel leadership.
As a Cato Networks Channel Sales Manager, You Will
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for Cato Networks’ SASE and SSE Solutions throughout the National Partner Ecosystem
- Identify, qualify, recruit, and train new National VAR, Resellers and Managed Service Providers (MSP)
- Proactively engage with current National VAR, Resellers and Managed Service Providers Partners to further increase market share and drive incremental revenue through up-selling, cross-selling and account penetration as well as promoting and launching new products.
- Create, maintain, and execute Partner-focused go-to-market plans
- Develop territory plan, including documenting recruiting strategy
- Meet with Partners, participate in joint sales calls to customers and assist the Partner in closing opportunities
- Assist Partners in broadening their product expertise and sales opportunities, Drive exceptional YoY partner revenue growth
- Develop creative lead generation and sales incentive programs to increase sales
- Deliver sales and technical trainings for partners
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and Cato sales reps
- Develop collateral, sales tools, lead-sharing campaigns, and marketing programs.
This role requires strong communication and collaboration skills combined with a sense of urgency to drive new partner acquisition and partner-led revenue generation with key partners. The strongest candidates will have prior channel development experience and existing relationships with influential contacts at relevant channel partners across the assigned region and will have experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Additionally, qualified candidates will be able to show:
- 3+ years of related experience in the Channel with Channel Partners
- Proven success of building strong relationships and partnerships with partners.
- Advanced understanding of the channel ecosystem, especially Master Agents and Sub-Agents, as well as a firm understanding of SD-WAN, Security, and SASE solutions.
- Executive level oral/ written communication and presentation skills
- Up to 50% travel within region
- Self-motivated, superb organizational skills, and exceptional collaboration skills
Cato Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.