About The Position
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here
Cato Networks is looking for a Support Engineer Tier 1 to join the Cato team. In this critical role, you will be monitoring, supporting, and providing advanced troubleshooting of a large complex data network infrastructure by using network monitoring and network management tools. You will work closely with teams from our business areas, network engineering, and management as a team representative on major incident bridges
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Provide technical support for CATO Networks customers around the world.
- Own and manage customer issues and see problems throughout resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, keeping a positive, and “can-do” attitude.
- Be a focal point for the customer’s needs and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions.
- Act as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, sales, and finance.
- Track and monitor customer status and identify both areas of concern and growth opportunities.
- Be a part of a building and expanding the company’s Global Support Services.
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Networking, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and proxy servers - Advantage
- Familiarity with VPNs, IPSEC, security protocols, and standards
- Previous experience as a Support Engineer (Tier 1– security companies) - Advantage
- Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments - Advantage
- Experience working with Cloud, SaaS technology provider- Advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast paces environment
- Ability to work with globally dispersed, cross-cultural team
- Team player
- Commitment required for a minimum of 4 shifts a week as well during weekends and public holidays
- Working hours: 2 shifts - 7:00 to 15:00 or 15:00-23:00