Smart, Motivated and Want to make a Difference?
Full Stack Developer [Tel Aviv, Israel]
At Cato Networks, we have a team of veteran technology and security experts, looking to change the world. We believe that while good engineers can create simple solutions for complex problems, great engineers can make complex problems – simple.
Looking for a Full Stack developer who will be a part of the R&D team.
You will be an architect and developer for our highly scalable and high performance solution.
- Design, implement and test network security enterprise solution.
- Perform ongoing research and prototyping for new features and product ideas.
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the company’s product.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years of web development
- At least 2 years of Java server side development
- Deep understanding software engineering principles
- BSc. degree in Computer Science from a known university
- Familiarity with NOSQL DBs and relational DBs
- Motivated, fast learner and independent with high intellectual skills
- Should be able to selflearn new skills and technologies
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills
- Proven track record of designing and implementing heavy duty big data applications
- Experience with Play Framework
- Experience with AngularJS
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch
Reports to: Software Team Leader
Sales Development Representative [West Coast, US]
Cato Networks, a revolutionary Network Security as a Service company, is looking for a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and development. In this role you will actually be building Cato Networks Sales Development Playbook & Team from scratch !
This is your opportunity to make a big impact in the area of next-generation SaaS!
You will be responsible for
- Generating outbound leads, respond to and qualify inquiries and route qualified opportunities to the sales team for further development and closure while achieving monthly and quarterly quota
- Building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales development experience (Inside sales, cold calling to Decision makers and qualifying leads)
- B2B Sales Experience – must, Midmarket sales experience – Great advantage
- Proven track record to exceed quarterly quota through ‘winner’ mentality
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Methodological and organized
- Willingness to work in non-standard hours to support multiple time zones
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- English Native speaker – Must. Native American – an advantage
Reports to: Director of SDR
Automation Engineer [Tel Aviv, Israel]
We’re looking for a candidate that brings creative thinking, detail orientation and a true passion for new technologies.
He or She will be responsible for design, program, simulate and test automated processes.
Are you up for it?
- You will define, set up, and maintain the test automation environments and processes.
- You will identify, design, or purchase tools needed for an efficient automation environment.
- You will help implement and enforce best practices relative to code delivery.
- You will define and implement best practices to ensure quality is built into the product and not assessed after the code is delivered.
- You will reliably report on the test findings.
- QA experience – at least 1 year. Understanding of QA methodologies.
- Strong software development skills (java/python/C#)
- Solid understanding of Networks/Linux/System
- Experience with automation frameworks (selenium/appium) – 2-3 years
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
- Ability to communicate well to other members of the development team
Product Support Engineer [Tel Aviv, Israel]
Cato Networks, a revolutionary Network Security as a Service company, is looking for a gifted and talented Product Support Engineer who will engaged with our strategic customers during the sales process, initial evaluation, during onboarding and as the ongoing customer lifecycle continues, making sure Cato’s customers will achieve their success criterias and will be satisfied with Cato’s solution.
This is your opportunity to make a big impact in the area of next-generation SAAS!
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, keeping positive and “can-do” attitude
- Work directly with R&D and Product Management on customer issues upon full resolution
- Be a focal point for the customer’s need, by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with Cato’s solution.
- Be responsible for Cato’s Services Level Agreement with customers and Phone Services.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Be a part in building, improving and expanding Cato’s global Support Services
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Networking, TCP/IP, Firewalls and proxy servers
- Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments
- Experience working with a Cloud, SaaS technology provider
- Familiarity with VPNs, IPSec, security protocols and standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both customers and internally, in English and in Hebrew
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge in AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Microsoft’s Azure
- Knowledge in scripting, API integrations and source coding (Java/NodeJS and etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree highly desired for this position
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Technical Support or other customer facing positions
About the position:
- Reports to: Product Support Manager
Office Admin [Tel Aviv, Israel]
We are looking for someone to support all of our administrative activities and help us keep our office space a great place!
The Office admin plays an active and essential role in maintaining the culture of the office and will be a key resource for all team members.
The position is fulltime and reports to the Office Manager.
Office location is Rothschild Blvd 3 (Psagot Tower) | Tel Aviv
About The Position:
- Reception management
- Responsible for purchasing office equipment and IT equipment
- Responsible for onboarding process to new employees (estimates for all logistical\administrative issues and support new employees during their first day)
- Kitchen and refreshments
- Maintenance and ongoing office space (a cleaning firm, vegetation, parking, ect.)
- Schedule management meeting and company meetings
- Mobile Provider Management
- Welfare – birthdays, assistance in organizing welfare activities
- Supporting finance monthly processes (invoices, expense reimbursement, etc.)
- 2-3 years of prior administrative experience
- Detailed-oriented, upbeat, a can-do attitude and overall a positive personality
- Very good verbal and written communications skills (Hebrew and English) a must
- Effectively communicate with the team and third parties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs, etc.
- Concur Expense Report Management experience a plus
- Comfortable working with various software, website, technical environments a plus