The benefits of SD-WAN are well known, but the transition from MPLS is often unclear. What specific steps should you consider when migrating from a traditional MPLS network to SD-WAN?
We’ve outlined a phased migration plan for evolving your network based on insights from SD-WAN adopters, industry best practices, and our own experiences transforming hundreds of enterprise networks.
This overview takes a high-level look at network transformation and explores:
- 5 steps when migrating sites from MPLS to SD-WAN
- 4 types of SD-WAN management models
- SD-WAN’s impact on your security architecture
- Cloud to SD-WAN considerations
- Mobile access and the impact on the new WAN
Early reviewers have called the Network Transformation Strategy Guide “excellent” and “really helpful.” I hope you find it useful and looking forward to your feedback.