Still paying MPLS rates? Stiff suffering MPLS delays and headaches? Even though your MPLS contract may not expire for another three years that doesn’t mean your company has to stay stuck in the networking middle-ages.
This paper, How to Terminate Your MPLS Contract Early, provides practical advice for transitioning from MPLS to SASE and SD-WAN — today. It gathers strategic insights from years of working with MPLS contracts.
Read this paper and you’ll learn:
- How to read your MPLS contract
- How to identify the MPLS circuits that can (and should) be replaced
- How partnering with a particular department in your organization can make the world of difference
- How to negotiate with your MPLS provider for the best exit deal
- How to save money even when paying penalties