California Notice at Collection
Personal Information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include: (1) publicly available information, such as information that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local records, and (2) de-identified or aggregate consumer information.
We collected, or have collected, the following categories of Personal Information about consumers over the preceding twelve (12) months:
- Contact Information/Identifiers, including name, email address, account and registration information, mailing/postal address, phone number, business contact information, account information, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial Information, including, order history, billing address, shipping address, and product/service preferences.
- Device Information and Other Unique Identifiers, including device identifiers, internet protocol (IP) address, or similar unique identifiers.
- Internet or Other Network Activity, including browsing or search history, and information regarding your interactions with our websites, mobile applications, emails, or advertisements.
- Geolocation Data, including information that permits us to determine your location, such as if you manually provide location information or enable your mobile device to send us precise location information.
- Payment Information, including credit or debit card number, or other financial information.
- Job Applicant Data: Name, gender, age, date of birth, email address, mailing address, telephone number, social media profiles, and in certain instances, identification documents, residency and work permit status, social security number (which may also be considered sensitive personal information) or other taxpayer/government identification number. This data also includes any professional qualifications, prior employment history, education history, additional information included in curriculum vitae, and references, as well as notes collected by interviewers and other professional assessment information. If we offer you a job, we may collect additional background information, such as credit history and eligibility information (as permitted by law).
- Job Applicant Sensitive Personal Information (where permitted and in accordance with applicable law): social security number, driver’s license number, racial or ethnic origin, trade union membership, health and medical information (including where required, drug screening results), sexual orientation, and/or criminal history.
- Sensitive Personal Information (where permitted and in accordance with applicable law), of the information collected and listed above, username and password may be considered Sensitive Personal Information.
We may collect your Personal Information for the following legitimate business or commercial purposes as further elaborated here.
If we intend to collect additional categories of Personal Information not disclosed above, we will provide you with a new California Notice at Collection.
We do not and have not in the preceding 12 months, sold or shared (in this context, share means use of your Personal Information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising) your Personal Information. However, the use of technologies, such as cookies may constitute “sale” or “share” of Personal Information under California law. To opt-out of the “sharing” of your Personal Information as just described, please use the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” button at the bottom of our Website. For more information on your California Privacy Rights, please see here.
You can learn about our retention of Personal Information here.
If there are any questions regarding this California Notice at Collection, please contact us using the information below:
Cato Networks Ltd.
121 Menachem Begin St., Tel Aviv, Israel
Effective Date: 5 June 2023
Last Update Date: 5 June 2023