What criteria will you use when evaluating SD-WANs? A recent Gartner report has the answer – and a whole lot more. We found their advice so valuable that we summarized the report and provided in-depth responses to their criteria.
To learn more, download the paper, “Gartner’s Assessing the Strengths and Weaknesses of SD-WAN Technology: A Cato Perspective.”
Selecting a new SD-WAN is the most critical step for many companies in their WAN transformation journey. It will determine how efficiently and effectively your company can address the global health crisis or the next digital transformation project. This paper should go a long way towards helping you make the best decision for your organization.
The paper explains:
- The critical points of the Gartner report – just in case you missed them
- Where SASE fits into Gartner’s SD-WAN deployment models
- The Cato architecture and its key components
- How Cato addresses Gartner’s nine criteria for selecting SD-WAN
- The biggest SD-WAN challenges – you won’t want to miss this one!
- Recommend reading to continue learning about SASE and Cato.