This whitepaper is your helpful guide to SASE adoption. In just 6 easy steps you’ll master SASE preparation, planning, RFP, budgeting, PoC, and implementation. Short, sweet, and to the point, learn to plan your business cases and technical architecture when looking for a brand-new SASE service. After reading this whitepaper, you should have a front-runner for your SASE selection, and be able to move to the immediate stages of planning.
In this whitepaper you’ll discover:
- Preparing key technical and business criteria to assist with SASE vendor selection
- Learn to create a SASE project plan, that augments your business and technical use cases
- Get a framework for SASE RFI/ RFP selection
- Understand how to “talk SASE to your board” and get management consensus
- Learn to formulate a clear and effective SASE POC that helps you evaluate vendors
- Find a front-runner for SASE service implementation – and move to implementation