If you’re still in the early stages of planning for SASE, just getting started can seem overwhelming. Our white paper, How to Plan a SASE Project, is your easy-to-follow roadmap, allowing you to determine your requirements, plan your use cases, write your RFI, run your POC and decide on a “best fit” SASE service.
With step-by-step guidance, read our newest whitepaper to learn how to:
- Gather your SASE requirements for sites, users, and cloud resources
- Write an RFI to gather information on different SASE services
- Plan a gradual deployment so you can walk before you run
- Build a business case to gain approval from your Board of Directors
- Run a Proof of Concept to make a “best fit” decision