To support the digital transformation, enterprises need a new underlying infrastructure that converges all As companies look to compete, CEOs have latched onto digital transformation as a strategic objective. But when the business wants to go digital, how will that really impact your network and security architecture?
Find out in this eBook, The Digital Transformation Playbook: How to Prepare for the 4 Pains of Going Digital. It takes a close look at how CIO and their teams can prepare their infrastructure to address the most common digital transformation projects — Mergers and Acquisitions, Global Expansion, Rapid Deployments, and Cloud Migration.
Through practical examples, this eBook helps you:
Questions addressed include:
- Translates each use case into a specific IT challenge
- Develop practical strategies for addressing each use case
- Details the challenges involved when using appliances to solve those use cases
- Explains the benefits of using SASE in addressing those use cases
- Show how SASE solves the key pain points of going digital