Say what you will about MPLS but at least companies had the comfort of service level agreements (SLAs). So, when switching from MPLS to SD-WAN or SASE, how do you reduce your reliance on SLAs?
In this eBook, The Future of the SLA: How to Build the Perfect Network Without MPLS, you’ll learn how to use math and self-healing technologies when replacing MPLS with an Internet-based network.
- The correct role of the SLA and why you want to separate the underlay from the overlay
- The technologies and math you can use to ensure better than five nines uptime (without overreliance on SLAs)
- How to match uptime and performance to site importance
- The problems of the Internet core and why private backbones are essential
- Why Cato’s global private backbone can deliver 20x MPLS throughput at a fraction of MPLS’s cost and without compromising availability