More and more enterprises are exploring the possibilities of Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), as the best solution for ensuring their business is ready for whatever is next. Migrating an enterprise’s network to SASE is a long-term project that presents IT with compelling questions such as: What is the best time to migrate to SASE? How can IT ensure a successful migration? Where will IT find the budget for the migration project?
The importance of successfully migrating to SASE has intensified due to the Covid-19 crisis, and today, more than ever, IT needs a way to respond effectively to sudden changes in the business environment. Our new whitepaper, “A Practical Guide to SASE Migration” addresses these challenges and also provides valuable insights on:
- The value of SASE and key use case examples
- The signs indicating it’s time to start planning a SASE migration
- Easy-to-follow guidelines for ensuring a successful migration project
- Pragmatic tips for funding the migration project without additional budget allocation
- The critical role SASE plays in business continuity